Happy To Be Males Again

Jesse kissed her "if you want me to, wanna be taken by both of us", Jack smiles and close his eyes falling asleep. Jaden smiles and pulls away, panting, Johan nods eagerly "Yes". Chazz gets once more on the bed, Yusei smiles as his eyes closed slowly, letting sleep take him. Haou smiles back panting, Jesse pick Johan up and sits her on his lap and kisses her. "I love you" Jaden says, helping Haou get on her own feet, Johan purrs and kisses back. Chazz gets near them and nips at the side of Johan's neck, Haou purrs "I love you too bro". Jesse kissed her deeper and rubbed his tip against her entrance, Yusa and Bruno whines feeling the pups kick hard.

"You able to walk?" Jaden asks her, Johan moans and bucks. Jacklyn groans as one pup kicked too hard, Haou nods "yeah". Jesse grinds his tip harder teasing her and bites her lip, Bruno nuzzle their bellies then cries out when all the pups kicked his sensitive spot. Yusa purred as the pups calmed down and whines looking at Bruno, Jaden wraps an arm around her waist and smiles at her "Just to be safe". Johan opens her mouth, her arms wrapped around Jesse's head, as she whines, Chazz bites lightly at Johan's neck, as he presses grinds against her hole. Jacklyn smiles at Bruno, then when she hears his screams she frowns, trying to get closer to him, Haou purrs and nods "love you".

Jesse smirks and grinds even harder "how bad do you want it", "where is my brother he's supposed to be here to help me with his pups I'm carrying for him" Bruno pins his ears "where did he disappear to this time". Yusa pets his head, Jaden pecks her lips " Love you too". Chazz bucks against her, his hands roaming her body "Tell" he orders, "T-too bad.." Johan whines, bucking down at them "Please. ..p-please fill me up" she pressed her forehead against Jesse "Fill me up so good~". Jacklyn wraps her arms around his shoulders, purring soothingly, Vizor swears under his breath, as he climbs the stairs "Bastards! How dare they?!" He rubs his hand against his bloody lip, hissing as it hurt.

Haou kissed back, Jesse smirked and rammed her down on his member hard. Bruno smelled his brother "be back I smell bro" he jumps up going to his husky form and running out but his brother scent was off and run the opposite direction and was outside "that's odd" then he felt someone grab his arm and pins him down painfully "get off me" he whines, Yusa blinks watching him leave and shrugs and snuggles to Lyn. Jaden pulls away smirking "Come on let's go, I wanna see how you do on your promise, after you turn male again", Chazz thrusts in at the same time, his hands on her waist. Johan cries out, throwing her head back, over Chazz's shoulders, eyes shut tight. 

Vizor continues walking up, Jacklyn smiles and holds her close. Haou smirks and grabs her hand walking to the room, Jesse pulls out and slams into her again. Bruno tries to call for his brother but gets hit in the face and keeps his mouth shut, Yusa purrs as the pups kicked. Jaden follows her, Chazz does so at the same time, thrusting hard into her. Johan tries to bite her lip to keep the moans in, but fails as her moan sounds loudly in the room, the brown haired guy smirks "That should give you a lesson" he says then looks over at the others "Or is it not enough?" "I don't think so, boss" One of his lackeys says "He deserves more". Jacklyn rubs her belly, Vizor opens the door of their room, going in "Hey". 

Haou keeps walking, Jesse continues ramming into her. Bruno whimpers trying to back away scared and wraps his arms around his belly trying to protect his unborn pups, "hey-Vizor what happened" Yusa got up and got the first aid. Jaden was directly by her side, Chazz smirks ramming into her rougher every time. Johan cries out in pleasure, arching, as her nails dug on Jesse's shoulders, the leader's face crunched in disgust, when he noticed Bruno's belly "Well, see what we have here?" He grabs Bruno's hair, pulling him up. Vizor sits on the bed, sighing "It's nothing, just some people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut" he clenched his bloody fists, remembering what happened minutes prior, Jacklyn sits near him.