Jaden's Back To Normal

"your scent is about to make it where you cant walk" Jim pulls her close and thrust in her again, Yusa shivers and moans. Syrus was whining in pain, "Ah!.......why? do I smell that good?.....mmmmmmmm"Jaden asks moaning loudly. Vizor chuckles and swirls his tongue around her clit, Chazz whines waking in their bedroom ,when he heard him "Sy?". "yes" Jim stood up and violently pounded into her, Yusa moans louder. Syrus whines clawing the headboard "my stomach hurts", Jaden whines, and moans "Careful master~". Vizor sucked on her clit, biting lightly, Chazz eyes widen as he runs to the bed "Do you have an infirmary here?". "why" Jim continues his actions, Yusa squeaks moaning.

"I think so" Syrus whines then gasped when his water broke, "I-It's hurting master.........." Jaden whines, keeping her head low. Vizor continues his actions and slips his tongue inside her, "No time" Chazz said, carefully taking off Syrus' shorts. "sorry Jay, you just feel so good and tight" Jim slows down a little, Yusa moans louder bucking. Syrus screams at the pain, "Mmmmm...go on, just carefully" Jaden moans, keeping her head in the pillows. Vizor hums and stops her from moving "No bucking girl", Chazz gets everything ready. Jim hits her womb hard "you like your master being rough earlier", Yusa whines squirming. Syrus screams really loudly in pain and starts pushing, Jaden cries out and pouts " I-I did. ...b-but there's only so much that a girl c-can take".

Vizor chuckles and still didn't let her move, as he pushed his tongue in her entrance again, Chazz places one hand on his knee "You can do it!". Jim pouts "I know" he enters her womb and kept thrusting, Yusa whines pouting. Syrus screams pushing, Jaden moans loudly, arching her back "You fill me so good though~". Vizor chuckles and let's her g , pushing his tongue deeper and stroking the walls, Chazz takes a deep breath waiting. Zane runs in the room "what- oh god!". Jim gave one violent thrust then came, Yusa moans bucking. Syrus screams pushing till the head starts crowning, Atticus stood next to Zane. Jaden moans loudly throwing her head back "Uh.....I think I'm going to b-burst" She said looking at her belly, Vizor tubes his tongue and pushes deeper, purring.

Chazz waits in front of him stroking his knee, Zane runs to Syrus's side, worried. "sorry Jay" Jim pulls out of her, Yusa moans louder and arches. Syrus screams getting the baby halfway out and pants heavily, Atticus hands Chazz a towel. Jaden moans, and shivers, white liquid, running down her leg and on the bed "It's okay", Vizor kept purring and stroking all around. Chazz wraps the baby in the towel, cutting the umbilical cord and tying it, Zane takes Syrus's hand in his. "you think Hasselberry will be angry with me" Jim whimpers pinning his ears, Yusa moans louder bucking. Syrus pants, Atticus smiles looking at the baby. Jaden purrs and nuzzles him "I.......really don't know....but I think he will...He .has a bit of a temper....." Jaden chuckles, her mind hazy, Vizor continues and pushes a finger in too.

Chazz smiles warmly at the baby, "tell me about it" Jim purrs. Yusa squeaked then something white flows out, Syrus screams again pushing squeezing his brothers hand tightly. Atticus looks at Syrus, "Hmmmm...."Jaden purrs, and yawns "He's a good friend though........". Vizor blinked, and moved away, Zane tries not to wince 'For such a small frame he has quite a grip'. Chazz hands the baby to Atticus, Jim nods "well I'm going to him before his temper blows"Yusa looks at him confused. Syrus screams squeezing Zane's hand pushing the head was crowning, Atticus held the baby and smiles "hello, welcome to the world little one". Jaden nod and pulls away, getting up in shaky legs "I'm going to take a shower first", Vizor leans down and licks the liquid, tasting.

Chazz waits, patiently, smiling like mad, Zane wraps his arm around Syrus's shoulders. Jim nods "need help or do you got it", Yusa squeaks blushing. Syrus screams pushing the baby halfway out, Atticus watches them while holding the baby. Jaden shook her head grabbing a towel "Nah ....go to him", Vizor hums and continues licking, and sucks a bit. Chazz slowly guides the baby out and repeats the previous actions, Jim nods going to his human form and gets dressed and walks to his and Hasselberry's room. Yusa moans as more of the white liquid came out, Syrus pants heavily. Atticus smiles "I can hold that one", Hasselberry layed on the bed one hand over his eyes.