The Fight

Monarch purrs and yawns loudly, Nightfall chuckles. "Leon for the boy and the girl" Haou thinks, Jesse whines "you know how I am secretly". Sunset yawns and walks back to the stall the twins were playing, Jessica was wandering around. "Leona?" Jaden asks, Johan purrs "I've known for a long time. .what has that anything to do with me?". Monarch follows after her, Nightfall looks at the purring ^You not tired?^. "that's beautiful" Haou smiles, Jesse pouts. Sunset lays with her parents, ^nope^ Spring and August looks at them. Jessica walks to the dungeon and looks around and stepped in something liquidy, Jaden smiles and blushes a little. Johan frowns "Com'on tell me", Monarch lays near them, purring. 

Nightfall chuckles "but you just were born", Joan looks around for Jessica, Haou chuckles. "you will have to either find out or force it out of me" Jesse smirks, Sunset, Sunshine and Dragonfly purrs. "deer fawns are energetic, even when born" Spring says as August nods, Jessica whimpers turning the light on and saw a open cell and a horrific sight that made her throw up not knowing a figure walking behind her. Jaden pouts and crosses his arms, Johan purrs and kisses his neck "I would like to go with the second one...it makes things more...exiting". Monarch and Cosmic snuggles closer to them purring loudly, Nightfall chuckles "I see that". Two figures smirk behind her and one grabs her, while the other puts a tissue over her nose, Haou kisses his cheek. 

Jesse squeaks, the twins smiles. Jessica screams so loud the castle could hear before passing out, Jaden purrs and nuzzles him, whispering "They really can't stay without getting into the other's pants". Johan smirks and nips at his neck, his hands traveling around Jesse's body, Nightfall sighs and nudges them ^Com'on it's past the curfew^. Joan hears the scream and runs in their direction, the figures grab her and run out of the dungeons. "yeah" Haou's ears twitch and sniffs the air and growls "intruders in the castle", Jesse gasped moaning. The twins whines "we're not tired", Jessica whimpers. Diamond wolf growls following Jessica, Jaden's eyes widen as he looks at the babies. 

Johan pulls away "looks like our fun needs to wait", Nightfall whines" nope you're going to sleep". The figures run out of the castle, "was their anyone in the dungeon" Haou asked. Jesse whimpers sensing Jessica's fear, the twins whines. Jessica starts waking up and whines struggling and makes Diamond wolf solid, Diamond wolf howls. Jaden's face goes white "Alex", Johan gets up, and pecks his lips "you should stay here, I will go". Nightfall pushes them "Wanna sleep with your mom or with me?", Alexis looks behind her and gasps running faster, as does Alex who was holding Jessica. Joan runs in their direction, Haou sighs. Jesse whimpers, "with you" Spring and Augusts says. 

"MOMMY, DADDY, PAPA, JOAN" Jessica whines screaming, Diamond wolf growls. Johan kisses his forehead, Jaden wraps his arms around Jesse "he's not going to touch you". Nightfall blinks surprised that they choose her "really?", Alex opens a car and throws Jessica in, locking the door and getting in the driver's seat, as Alexis got in the other. Joan runs to Diamonds side, Jesse whimpers "I'm more worried about Jessica than myself". Haou sniffs for Jessica "she's in a car with two people", "yea" Spring and August smiles. Jessica holds her stomach whimpering and clawing the door with her claws and makes marks on the door, Diamond wolf claws the door barking.

"Just stay here okay?" Johan says and grabs a jacket running out, Jaden holds Jesse close. Nightfall smiles and lays down near a bunch of grass, Joan takes a stone and makes sign for Jessica to move away. Alex growls trying to turn the car on, Jesse started crying. Spring and August lays on either side of her, Jessica turns to her cat form and hides. Diamond wolf jumps on the hood of the car and growls, Jaden panicks and wipes his tears "please no tears kitten". Nightfall purrs and links their heads, Joan hits the window with the stone. Alex growls tapping the gas, Jesse cries in his neck "they took Jessica hostage". Spring and August fell asleep purring, Jessica whimpers.