Seeing Double

Yuto shook his head no, "you startled me sorry, I don't know why that happened" Crystal hugs him. Jesse smiles and whines pushing the next baby, Jessica lays there barley breathing. Haou grabs the hood and pulls it off, Yuya pouts leaning up, placing one hand on the headboard of the bed, while grinding against him "Daddy? Why don't you speak?". Kai hugs her tightly "I was so worried", Jaden purrs, stroking his belly. Johan smiles and turns to Jesse again, stroking his knee, Joan panicks a white aura around him as he places his hand on her chest. Dark teal hair was showing, as the male turned his head, wide blazing amber eyes meeting Haou's, he quickly turns and starts running fast away, Yuto blushes "sorry, I thought you were so innocent".

"sorry" Crystal purrs and kisses him, Jesse cries out and pushes the baby out and falls back as he was finished, Jessica starts to look better. "Johan" Haou runs after him and tackles him down and looks at the guys face, Yuya chuckles, his lips brushing Yuto's as he spoke "Aww you said yourself that you heard me moan, while playing with myself daddy, didn't you? How can I be innocent?" Yuya pouts "I'm not in act class for nothing~". Kai blinks and smiles kissing back, Jaden nuzzles his neck, pecking there "great my Queen". Johan blinks looking at the baby's eyes, when he was done cleaning the baby Joan whines his hair and eyes going all white as he continued, the male placed his arms over his face quickly "LEAVE ME! YOU HAD TO LET ME GO! YOUR DAUGHTER IS DYING! LET ME GO!".

Yuto pouts and grabs his hips and smirks before slamming him down on his member, Crystal smiles. Jesse pants heavily "what's wrong bro", Haou grabs the male and gets up and drags him over to Jessica "it your fault she's like this" he said and helps heal Jessica. Jessica opens her eyes and saw the guy that looks like Johan "daddy when did you get here and where's the guy", Yuya gasps eyes wide, his nails digging on Yuto's shoulders, a whine full of pain leaving his lips. Kai pulls away "never do that again" he says kissing her nose, Johan looks at Jesse and moves the baby so he can see him too "His eyes". The male growls at him and looks at Jessica before looking away "I'm not your father" he says, his hand moving up near his neck, holding something that was under the blouse, Yuto lets him go and smirks.

"sorry" Crystal purrs, "aww cute his eyes are pretty" Jesse smiles, Jessica whimpers and clings to Joan. "well she is your daughter in a way but not in the same dimension, you and Jesse had ten kids together here" Haou says and teleported Joan, Jessica and the male to their room "guys we got a problem", Yuya rises his head, a little to lock their eyes, ruby eyes glaring at him. Kai takes her hand " com'on, time to meet father", Johan chuckles and nods "A little puffy cheeks". Jaden raises his head from Jesse's and chuckles, They blink looking at Haou and the newcomer. Joan calms down and holds her close, The male growls looking at him "I've got no kids, Your Highness" He says and bows to Jaden "Nice seeing you again, King Jaden".

Yuto chuckles and bucks up, Crystal shyly nods. Jesse looks at the newcomer "babe I'm confused" he gets closer to Jaden and hugs him, "I'm confused to" Haou walks to the bed. Yuya gasps and moans "You little sh-shit........Mmmmm I didn't say you could claim me~" He says and starts riding him, Kai starts swimming towards the throne room. Jaden holds him close as Johan gets in the bed beside Jesse, the male chuckled "The name is Yohan, I just wanted to see you all again, there's no need for explanations" He said his hand still up near his neck, his clothes showing that he was royalty. "you can always get up" Yuto kept moving, Crystal follows. "um ok, bro how are you confusing" Jesse whines looking at Johan and Yohan "wait how different is the Jesse, Jaden and Haou from your time" then kisses Jaden because he's really confused, "can I slap the other version us butt" Haou smirks. 

Yuya, places his hands on Yuto's shoulders, Moving faster "damage's already done..........mmmmmmmm", Kai nods at the guards open the door, holding Crystal close. Jaden tilts his head at Jesse's action and holds him close, shrugging and kissing back, Yohan blinks once, blink twice and looks away from them "for one" he coughs "King Judai isn't" He coughs again, waving his hand in circles, still looking away. Johan slaps the back of Haou's head "Idiot", Yuto chuckles. Crystal whines clinging to him, Jesse purrs and pulls away. Haou whines pouting "what your hot and like what dating Jaden", Yuya looks down at him and pouts "Are you going to move those hips?".