Turning Crow Into A Dark Signer

Jaden nuzzles Haou, not looking at Jesse and teleport them back to their home, Janet sighs in relief "Thank God you're ok". Johan smiles at him, feeling the shift of the transport, Yusei looks and couldn't help but whine. Jesse curls into a ball and cries wrapping his wings around himself and looks at his hand and took the ring Paradox puts on his finger "my ring, where's my ring", Crow yawns. Jezza smiles, Yusa drags Yusei next to Jack and puts both tips in her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. Jack moans bucking, Haou whines his fur still burning. "Paradox took it" Jaden says and nods to Johan, Johan gets up and collects water from the air gently directing it to Haou's burns.

Janet chuckles "you're a funny one", Yusei gasps and moans loudly bucking. Jesse whimpers crying "I want it back", Haou flinches whining in pain. Crow goes to his bunny form hopping around, Yusa bobs her head. Jack moans louder, Dark sees a man with blonde and purple hair and growls "how did you get in here". Jaden sighs and walks to him hugging him to his chest "I will get you another one my Queen", Johan stops and nuzzles him, kissing his nose "love you". Janet laughs and pats her lap, Yusei moans loudly. Paradox smirks "missed me?", "but" Jesse pins his ears. Haou purrs and licks him "I love you too", Crow hops onto her lap purring. Yusa deepthroats them and bobs faster, Jack moans and was shocked.

Dark growls "why are you here", Jaden sighs again and rubs his back "it's okay, that ring didn't really fit for a Queen" he brings Jesse closer "my beautiful to-be-wife". Johan purrs, enjoying it and softly continues, "Aww" Janet smiles and pets him softly. Yusei gasps eyes wide "shit she's g-good....mmmm", Paradox smirks" to take him of course". Jesse snuggles to him "he hurt me, are to babies still alive" he whimpers, Haou licks him clean. Crow purrs louder snuggling to her, Yusa smirks and continues and fingers them. Jack yelps moaning, "like hell you will" Dark growls and charges at him with his claws out. Jaden kisses hie eyes and rubs his belly "that's why I was using so much lightening, ...it wasn't just you that I had to wake" he says nuzzling him, Johan blinks few times cutely, and gets red as a tomato.

Janet smiles softly, running her fingers around the silky smooth fur, Yusei squeaks, looking down at her and moans. Paradox smirks getting out a sword and attacking him, "ohhh" Jesse purrs snuggling to him. Haou chuckles and continues licking him, Crow purrs even louder, Yusa continues looks at them innocently. Jack blushes bucking, Dark roars out. Stardust heard a fight a looks and froze "why are you here", Jaden nuzzles his neck, sniffing at his scent, licking a little, before getting up and letting go of him. Johan blushes bright red, purring and mews, quickly covering his mouth. Janet chuckles "have a mate?", Yusei blushes and looks away "tease". "Ah you too?" Paradox asked, Jesse purrs then whines wanting Jaden near him.

Haou smirks and removes his clothes licking him still, Crow nods pointing to a spot on his neck where a bite mark was by a tiger. Yusa continues, Jack moans coming. Stardust starts shaking in fear, Dark stands in front of Stardust. Jaden takes off his jacket and shirt making Jesse wear his jacket and wrapped his shirt around his lower half "we are going to take a shower" he said picking Jesse up in his arms, he didn't want the maids to stare, Johan squeaks, grabbing Haou's tail and wrapping it around his lower part, purring at the soft fur. Janet gasps "How are you alive? Didn't he eat you?!", Yusei moans and comes. Paradox points a gun at them "I'm going to get what I want!", Jesse nods clinging to him.

Haou chuckles smiling at him, Crow pouts "he's my mate". Yusa moans swallowing, Jack pants. Stardust shakes more, Dark growls "no your not". Jaden walked along the halls, with Jesse in his arms, the maids stared, but not at Jesse, at Jaden licking their lips. Johan blushes and pouts, swinging his tail "more~", Janet holds him close "I don't trust him". Yusei breathes heavy, leaning against Jack, "Oh yes I am" Paradox says shooting. Jesse noticed and licks Jaden's neck and looks at the maids, Haou smiles and licks him. Crow whines "but my kits with him" he pins his ears, Yusa smiles. Jack smiles, Dark grabs Stardust and opens his wings dodging.