Paradox kidnaps Jesse

Jesse looks around the skating rink competition feeling nervous and looks at Janet "you think I'll do good", Janet grins and pats his back "You're a pro Jesse. ..believe me I don't think you will do good...I know you will do great!". Jaden takes a deep breath and walks out of his room to the skating rink, "ok I believe you" Jesse smiles. Haou smiles "ready bro", Janet chuckles "Sure you will! I'm your coach! Who else would you believe?". Jaden pins his ears "Not at all", Jesse giggles. "Jesse! do your best!" Jezza yells holding a poster and almost fell over the rail, Yusa catches her "jeez girl you good" her hands on places Janet wont like. Haou pouts "come on, you'll do great" he nibbles his ears, "HEY! Hands OFF my girl!" Janet growls pointing a fist at her "Johan!!" "Yeah yeah grumpy cat" Johan says and winks at Yusa putting Jezza back in her seat "Sis want me to get your ass glued there, 'cause that grumpy cat won't stop complaining" Johan chuckles.

"Oi! Heard that!" Janet puffs her cheeks, Jaden blushes, placing his hands on Haou's chest "if you say so". Jesse giggles at her nickname, "I don't want your girl, I got five lovers of my own, you grumpy fox" Yusa smirks "maybe she's hot under neath". Jezza sticks her tongue out pouting, Haou looks at him "you will and I think I hear sis complaining". Janet makes to walk to her "oh wait till I come there! She's hotter that anyone you could have!!", Johan chuckles "sis better put it back in," he leans to her ear " I've hadn't had use of it for such a long time~". Jaden chuckles "Think she's starting a mess again?", Jesse sighs. "so is Lyn, Jezza looks like a cute sexy neko" Yusa licks her lips, Jezza blushes dark red and puts her tongue in her mouth.

"who you think started it this time" Haou chuckles, Johan looks at Jesse and chuckles, winking. Janet looks around "Where are those stairs Dammit! She's gonna eat my girlfriend!", Jaden shrugs "Our sister is unpredictable. ..but easy angered ...probably someone else". Jesse giggles, "I'm not going to eat her just something more delicious, maybe her sweetness, I'm a little thirsty" Yusa smirks teasing her. "I hear Yusa, only Yusa and Janet can fight over something so little" Haou says, Janet jumps, caughing at the railing "No way you will!!". Johan falls back laughing, his ass off, Jaden laughs "Wouldn't put it past them" he says taking Haou's hand and walking towards them.

Jesse laughs falling over, Yusa looks at her "try stopping me". Jezza whines and runs to the bathroom feeling sick, Haou follows "where's Yusei, Jack, Bruno, Vizor or Lyn maybe they can handle her". "She's mine ok? and I'm hers!" Janet says, and jumps runnig after Jezza, Johan wipes tears from laughing so hard. Jaden chuckles "Nearly there" He says at them pointing at them coming to sit, Jezza bumps into someone and falls on her butt and looks up seeing a man with blonde and purple hair "s-sorry". Yusa watches her laughing, Jesse tries sitting up and pouts when he couldn't. Haou nods, The man smiles and helps her up "it's okay young lady". Janet turns around and pokes her tongue at her, Johan looks down at him worried "you okay love?".

Jaden walks seeing Jesse down "kitten", Yusei, Vizor and Lyn sigh sitting down on their chairs. "thank you know were the bathroom is, I feel sick and need to take a test" Jezza said, "better put it back in" Yusa smirks. "I'm fine just need help up" Jesse pins his ears, Haou helps him up. Bruno and Jack sits down, the man holds her up "Sure I know, come on, this way, young lady". "OR what?" Janet says sticking her tongue out again, Jaden nuzzles him "You okay?". Yusei, Vizor and Lyn look away with a hmpf, Jezza nods. Yusa smirks getting close to her "I can give you a piercing without you knowing it", "I'm fine, just fell over laughing and hey Yusa can you do my ears to and doesn't your sister hate needles" Jesse purrs.

"want me to grab her" Jack says, the man leads her to the bathroom "here". Janet squeaks loudly falling on her butt, Johan couldn't help but laugh again hard. "Your right!" Jaden laughs, Yusei nods. "thanks and I'm Jezza" Jezza smiles, Yusa giggles. Jack grabs Yusa sitting down with her on his lap and she yelps loudly squirming and struggling and accidently grinds against his crotch and he moans whining, Jesse and Hoau laughs. "Paradox, nice to meet you young lady," Paradox smiles, "Oh I wanted to speak with your brother, Jesse", Janet smirks at her "Five lovers, enjoy~" she says getting up and running to the bathroom. Yusei hears him, as he was sitting near him and places a hand over his mouth, blushing, Johan pouts seeing them leave as he was left nearly alone.