Jamie's New Boyfriend

"I love you too" Jim smiles purring, the twins look at the docks with him. Stardust pants "happy", Crow continues his actions. Yusa moans again, Jesse yelps moaning. Haou moans still coming, Hasselberry smiles. "No No no no no" Aiden turns and runs to the docks seeing the person get in the boat "MOM WAIT PLEASE!", "Very" Archfiend pants laying down on the towel hands crossed behind his head. Karla moans in pleasure, Yusei nips there, his member touching Yusa, Johan smirks and caresses his butt as he pushes in. Jaden moans loudly, Jim smiles then heard Aiden "Aiden what's wrong". The twins turns to their father "his moms leaving the school", Stardust giggles and eats more.

Crow rams into her womb, Yusa moans and grinds against him. Jesse moans, Haou moans and thrust while he kept coming. Hasselberry's eyes widen as he looks over at Jim, Aiden doesn't hear anything as he kept running as fast as he could "PLEASE MOM!!". Archfiend looks at Blackwing, his belly bump showing, Karla screams clawing the sheets. Johan pushes all the way in and hums in content. Jaden's eyes widen as he moans loudly, Yusei moans and slides his member against her hole. Jim turns to his jackal form and runs, Blackwing walks to him and pokes his belly. Crow keeps his pace, Jesse moans loudly. Haou continues his actions, Yusa moans rubbing against it.

Jamie gets on the boat as the boat gets ready to leave, Aiden stops before the boat as the boat was already going away "Mom please don't leave" he sobs tears running down his cheeks. Jamie smiles sadly to him "It's for the best, you know the reason why we came", Archfiend squeaks and purrs. Karla moans loudly, Johan slides out and slams back in. Jaden moans in pure pleasure, Yusei moans "You on for another round?". "and your just going to leave our son" Jim says, Blackwing purrs and licks his belly. Crow kept slamming into her womb, Jesse cries out. Haou pulls out after stopping, "sure" Yusa looks at him. Aiden clenches his fists, "Yes" Jamie says looking down at Jim " he's safer here".

Archfiend laughs as he was ticklish there, Karla screams arching. Johan start thrusting deep in him, Jaden moans and pants. Yusei smirks and turns Yusa to her side, raising one of her legs up and pushes in, "kids need their parents" Jim said to her. Backwing licks more, Crow continues his actions. Jesse moans louder, Haou pants. Yusa moans, "Funny that coming from you" Jamie says "Aiden, as I said is safer here, by your side" "But ma that man is not gonna let you go" Aiden protests , looking up at her. Archfiend laughs loudly, Karla screams as she comes without any warning. Johan starts pounding harder in him, Jaden pants, relaxing slowly. Yusei pushes all the way in, "you hid my son from me" Jim jumps on the boat and looks at her.

Stardust and Blackwing licks his belly, Crow come in her womb. Jesse cries out "NYAAA", Haou pants "better bro". Yusa moans panting, "Yeah I did" Jamie says stepping away, looking at him cautiously. Archfiend laughs more and purrs "Oh god you're hahaha gonna hahaha kill me", Karla cries out, arching her back. Johan looses his control at the sound of that sweet sound coming from the other under him and starts pounding into him like crazy, Jaden smiles and purrs "Wayyyyyyyyyyy better". Yusei starts thrusting into her, Jim picks her up "do you regret having Aiden". "higher or lower" Stardust and Blackwing asked, Crow moans still coming. Jesse screams "NYAAA", Haou smiles and purrs.

Yusa moans arching, "Never" Jamie quickly says, wanting to be let down. Archfiend smiles "Both?", Karla moans "kiss?". Johan kept up his pace, hitting Jesse's sweet spot dead-on, Jaden purrs getting closer to him "You know I wouldn't mind carrying your babies". Yusei thrusts deeper in her every time, "then why did you say you regret that night, Aiden wouldn't be here if it didn't happen" Jim kisses her cheek. Stardust went higher as Blackwing went lower, Crow kisses her. Jesse screams more "NYAA", "I know bro, little fox pack" Haou rubs his belly. Yusa moans louder, Jamie looks away "Just leave me Jim". Aiden looks at them, Archfiend moans closing his eyes.