Saving Yugi

Johan smirks and starts slowly thrusting in him, putting aside his own desires of what he wanted to do to the brunette, just to see him beg, Zane smiles and walks over to him, still slightly nervous "Want anything?". "Take this to our room?" Saiko asks looking down at her, Alice smiles and nods clinging to him as Saiko uses his share of shadows to get them to their room. Atem smiles and kisses his forehead "Let's go", Soren looks over Aiden's shoulder at his bro "You ok?". Yusuke and Jim pants, Yugi blushes and smiles. There was a smoke bomb thrown in the room and it went off making Yugi cough, Crow purrs licking his lip. Haou whines moving hips, "I want you" Atticus blushes covering his mouth.

Heba smiles then saw a smoke bomb thrown at them as it went off making him cough, "my butt hurts" Jameson whines. Jamie pants and clamps her teeth in Yusuke's shoulder, Yami coughs, waving the smoke away from his face with his hand "Yugi?". Kalin smiles and opens his mouth for him, Johan chuckles and continues his teasing thrusts, he yanks Haou by the hair back, his other hand running around Haou's nipples "So whiny .." Johan kisses his shoulder "Beg foxy. . beg". Zane blinks then smirks pushing Atticus down in the couch "The flirty, shy now?", Atem coughs and tighten his hold on Heba. Soren pouts "Mine too", Aiden chuckles still helping them walk "I wasn't the one to start it".

Yusuke yelped and clamps his teeth on her neck, "Yami" Yugi says weakly as he was carried away. Crow goes to his human form and explores his mouth, "ow ow" Haou had tears falling and whines. "shut up" Atticus blush pouting, Heba coughs and got yanked away from Atem "big bro" he cries. Jameson sticks his tongue out, Jamie groans as she pulls away, slowly licking over the bite. At the sound of Yugi's weak voice, Yami opens his wings and flaps them, making the smoke go away "Yugi!", Kalin moans his hands on Crow's hips, bringing him closer. Johan immediately pulls away "Babe I'm sorry" he steps back, one hand on his head 'I lost control again' He thinks, Zane chuckles and takes off his jacket and shoes getting on top of Atticus, and kisses him.

Atem's eyes widen as he looks around frankly searching for Heba, though the smoke blocked him, Soren smirks as they enter the room and nudges Aiden. Aiden smirks and takes Jameson's tongue in his mouth, Yusuke licks over hers. There was no response but Yugi's white feather on the floor, Crow moans putting hands on his shoulders rubbing against his tongue. Haou looks at him "its fine, tease me more master" he wags his tail, Atticus kissed back. "big bro" Heba cries louder, Jameson moans a little. Jamie hums content and pulls away, looking over her shoulder, Yami immediately gets up, throwing his clothes on and runs to outside. Kalin moans, bringing him closer and rubs back, Johan looks at him for some moments "I don't want to hurt you".

Zane's hand brings Atticus's head up, deepening the kiss, Atem runs in the direction of Heba's voice "Heba where are you? Please speak". Aiden swirls his tongue around Jameson's, bringing more of it in his mouth, Soren smirks and sits in the bed. Jim was hesitant and licks her neck "you sure", a dove landed on Yami's shoulder. Crow moans more and had a sweet scent coming from him, "I got banged by a pregnant kitty I'm still surprised I was able to stand" Haou whines pinning his ears. "here, help me I'm scared" Heba cries, "which you should Angle bastard" a voice says. Jameson moans more, Atticus moans in the kiss. Jamie tilts her head away giving him more access "I want to be yours", Yami gets his hand to his shoulder so the dove can land in his fingers and brings it in front of him.

Kalin moans and wraps his arms around Crow bringing him flush to his chest, taking in the intoxicating scent, Johan walks back closer to him, and kisses his shoulder, his hands around Haou, caressing Haou's chest "he's pretty strong". Atem growls not noticing the hurt in his back, as he walked closer to the source of the voice, Aiden continues and wraps his arms around him. Zane licks his lip, Jim clamps his teeth in her neck. The dove does a little dance saying they got Heba and knows where they are, Crow moans and squirms. "damn right he is and 10 kittens running around" Haou purrs, the guy took off with Heba flying. "ATEM" Heba cries almost screaming, Jameson moans louder.