Finding Old Friends

"your majesty" a nurse knock on Jaden's door, Jaden growled, "Come in, the door is open!". Amber sobs "O-OK then ..." he says and walks to the door, his head low, the nurse walks in "Lady Jesse wanted me to give you the DNA test of the five babies he's carrying and looks like he left somethings on your door". "thank you" Haou follows, Jesse had packed his stuff and was walking to the airport. Jaden sits up on the bed curious "bring them here", Amber walked in the room "Jaden?". The nurse walks to him and hands him the papers that were saying the first baby was Jaden's, the second was Johan's and the third was Haou's the fourth and fifth babies were and combination of Jaden, Haou Johan and Jesse, Haou follows. 

Jesse walks into the airport to book a flight back home to Scandinavia 'excuse me miss' he uses his natural accent, Jaden gasps placing a hand over his mouth, tears streaming down his eyes "no no no no what have I done?!" he cries and picks up the note, his heart breaking when he saw the ring "oh god" he held the ring on shaky hands "please. .". Amber's eyes widen when he sees the ring and falls on his knees, holding his head on his hands "P-Please don't tell me he left me again, p-please...", the lady smiled noticing his accent was perfect 'Yes sir?'. The note said he was going home, Haou cries "we need to go after him". "what's going on" Jezza walks in the room and sees the note "what's that and where is Jesse", 'I want to book a flight back home to Scandinavia' Jesse says and it looks like he's been crying for awhile like he left a relationship and was heart broken. 

"He left! He left and it's all my fault! All my fault! Me and my stupid mouth!!" Jaden cried and yelled, hitting his head with his hands as hard as he could "my fault..all mine...", Amber cries, and rips his hood off "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...please come back..please..". The lady nodded noticing the state he was in and passed him his letters, together with a small one, Haou was shocked looking at Johan but holds him and Jaden. Jezza hacks into the airport files "Jesse booked himself a flight to Scandinavia, he's going home, there's five tickets left to chase him down", Jesse signs his name and sits waiting. Jaden cries, tugging at his hair hard "I-I knew I didn't deserve him..", Johan cries and clings to Haou "please...I can't bear being alone again. ..I need him, can we go?". 

Janet runs in the room "what's happening here?!", the last announcement for Jesse's fight was made. Haou picks Jaden up "we're getting him back, oh and Jaden called Jesse a two faced gold digger and thought Jesse was cheating on him" "YOU CALLED MY BROTHER A WHAT!!!" Jezza growls, Jesse looks around and knew Jaden wouldn't come after him and walks to his flight getting on. Janet sighs and shakes her head "You've really gone out of your mind bro", Jaden looks at them and shakes his head hard, the pressure too much on him, his own words, Jezza's anger, Janet's disapproval, he grabbed the fruit knife and brought it to his chest over his heart pushing it down.

"No don't!" Johan screamed and quickly placed his hand at Jaden's chest, the knife piercing his hand, Jezza calms down worried "I'm sorry" she starts crying and hugs Jaden. Haou hugs Jaden, Jaden had tears streaming down his eyes, trying to get away from them "Leave me ..just leave me". Johan and Janet hug him, the knife still on Johan's hand, but he didn't care, "no we're getting Jesse back" Haou says. "Jesse's flight left, but there's another flight" Jezza whimpers, Jaden cries and clings to Haou "he left 'cause of me Hao...he deserves better than me". Johan and Janet looks at her, frowning at her sad face "when is it?", "yeah and your going to apologize and we wont leave till he's with us and a ring on his finger" Haou pouts. 

"we got 15 minutes to pack and get to the airport and book a flight" Janet whimpers, "I will! A bilion times I will,..But.." Jaden looks at him and take Johan's hand healing it "He won't accept me... not after what I said to him...". Johan hisses as Jaden heals his hand "let's only take a pair of clothes, we need to catch that fight", "he will trust me" Haou kisses him. "we need warm clothes, its snowing there bro and we need to teach Jaden and Haou to speak Scandinavian" Jezza says, Jaden whines and kisses back softly. Johan got up and went to the closet, "Jaden already knows some sis, we will be there for Haou, I won't leave him alone" he grabs some of their clothes, and looks at her "I'm afraid he will do something sis, we need to get there ASAP", Haou pulls back "lets pack and find Jess and we need to pack warm clothes".