Meeting Kai The Merman

Jesse purrs "ok Jay, I'll try staying here", "so what's your answer" Jim blushes pinning his ears. Atticus purrs nuzzling back, Crystal was walking on the beach looking for pretty shells. Jaden kisses his mouth and pulls away "You could come.....but it will be awkward", Hasselberry leans down and kisses him deeply. Zane smiles and walks to the twins, "Help!!" A call was heard behind some rocks. "but I don't want to do it to you while you sleep" Jesse whines, Jim kisses back. "their beautiful" Atticus smiles, Crystal runs to the sound "hello". "You don't - .. Wait WHAT?!" Jaden whisper-yelled, his eyes wide as saucers, Hasselberry pulled away and smiled "Enough of an answer?".

Zane looked at him fondly "They've taken after you", "Please help!!! I'm stuck!!" Seems like the person didn't hear Crystal. "well your scent smells good and an Alpha would go crazy of it" Jesse whimpers, "yep" Jim smiles. Atticus blushes dark red, Crystal stands next to the person "what are you stuck on". "S-So you will. ....would take me while I'm a-asleep" Jaden blushed madly, getting harder just from the thought of it, Hasselberry smiles and stitches his wound carefully. Zane chuckles "It's true!", the boy shook his head and pointed at the bushes "A net ...there was a storm last night and I woke up like this. ...The net is stuck on the bushes ..". "no because I'm not like that, but if the scent gets to me then it would happened" Jesse says, Jim grips the sides of the bed biting his lip.

Atticus blushes more "and your handsome", Crystal took her pocket knife out "ok hold still". Jaden felt his boxers tighten, he gulped and looked down at Jesse "You wanna come or not?", "Sorry babe" Hasselberry says cutting the string. Zane blushes and looks the other side, the boy nodded and, tried not to flinch away. Jesse nods, "its ok, I use to do my own stiches" Jim smiles. Atticus giggles and kisses his cheek, Crystal starts cutting the net. Jaden smiles and carefully picks him up in his arms, stroking his belly while limping to the door and limping to the nearest bedroom and closing the door quietly, Hasselberry blinked and wrapped his wound in badges "Since when?".

Zane pouts and blushes more, the boy stays there, watching her movements carefully. "you ok, you limping" Jesse whines, "have you been to Australia, the out back is dangerous" Jim smiles. Atticus giggles "your cute when you blush", "don't worry uncle Jim taught me how to use a knife, can you move your legs and toes" Crystal asked. Jaden places him on the bed and sits down "Dunno my lower half hurts .." he says, "Babe!!!" Hasselberry's eyes widen. Zane pouts, sitting down on the bed, The boy blinked and lifted his tail up "What are those?". Jesse whines "maybe someone got to you in your heat", "what" Jim tilts his head. Atticus wraps his arms around him "need a massage", Crystal blinks staring at the tail then show him her legs and toes. 

Jaden blinked taking off the rope and laying down, the sweet scent lingering in the room "I don't remember anyone touching me except you", Hasselberry crosses his arms "You're not going there anymore!". Zane stretches and feels something crack "Most likely", The boy reaches out to touch them, curious. Jesse nods as his tail twitched, Jim whines pouting. Atticus takes his shirt off and starts massaging his shoulders and lays kisses on them, Crystal strokes her hand across his tail feeling the scales "so beautiful". Jaden looks away and takes off his boxers, blushing at how hard he was and starts stroking his member and moaning loudly, Hasselberry shook his head "No I don't want to loose you!".

Zane hums and shivers at the light butterfly kisses, the boy blushes and curls his tail to the side "Thank you for helping me". Jesse watches him, Jim pouts "I wrestled animals while growing up". "you like that" Atticus massages him more and kisses his shoulders more, "your welcome, hey wanna go swimming" Crystal smiles. Jaden blushes feeling the other's stare on him, his scent getting thicker, as he moved his hand up and down the shaft, Hasselberry just slaps his forehead at his words. "Very much" Zane hums louder and shivers, the boy blinks and nods, starting to crawl to the water. Jesse whines and licks his tail, Jim tilts his head. Atticus continues his actions, Crystal takes all her clothes off and helps him to the water.