Going To The Beach

Jaden smiles and purrs "You're too good kitten", Johan turns to him and hugs him. Jesse purrs, Haou hugs back. Jaden kisses his temple, Johan purrs, bringing him tight to his chest "Thanks". Jesse purrs louder smiling, Haou purrs "lets go to the beach, wait didn't you say Jess had a nose bleed last time when he saw Jay". Jaden squeals and nuzzles his hair "God you're so cute", Johan think for a bit then smiles "he sure did". Jesse blushes "thanks", Haou giggles "hey love birds wanna go to the beach". Johan giggles at Haou's comment, Jaden pouts "Like you two are any better, but sure". Haou sticks his tongue out and opens drawers and gets his black swim shorts and strips and put it on, Jesse gets up and gets his light blue swim shorts and doing the same.

Jaden goes to the drawer near Haou's and takes out his red swim shorts, striping and putting them on, Johan takes his swim shorts, takes off his clothes and gets them on. "lets go" Jesse smiles walking to the door, Haou nods. "Wait i'm gonna get some snacks" Johan says rushing in the kitchen, "And I'm gonna see the babies" Jaden says walking to the crib, he puts the camera on, and covers them with the blankets, kissing their heads. Haou checks on the pups then got the shaved ice and syrup and puts ice on Jesse's back, Jesse kisses their head "be good" then he felt something cold and whines "H-H-Haou". Jaden looks over at them and chuckles "Haou what are you doing?", "Am back, got sandwiches, water bottle, some fruits aaand suncream" Johan ays walking back in the room.

Jesse looks at Haou smirking grabbing a huge ice cube, Haou blinks and runs but Jesse pins him down and pulls his shorts down and he cries out whining feeling the huge cube get pushed all the way in him. Jaden blinks "Well I didn't expect that", Johan nods feeling the same, putting the basket on the table. Jesse sticks his tongue out "pay back", Haou pouts and shivers at the inside cold feeling. Johan smirks "Com'on Haou, it's not like you haven't experienced it before", Jaden laughs. "I'll warm you up" Jesse smirks and pulls his shorts down and slams into him, Haou cries out clawing the floor. "For one that is pregnant, he sure is a beast when it comes to things like this" Jaden notes, Johan smirks and gets an arm around Jaden unnoticed "Agree".

Jesse kept slamming into his womb, Haou screams arching. "Want to go at it" Johan asks trapping Jaden between his body and the table, Jaden places his arms around Johan's neck "Sure, just let's go safely, I want to take a break from being pregnant" Jaden says as he takes their shorts off. Jesse continued his actions, Haou screams more. Johan shakes his head and whispers in Jaden's ear "No I want you to bang me", Jaden shivers and smirks turning them around so Johan was facing the wall and slams in him. Jesse violently and painfully slams into him, Haou screams more. Johan cries out throwing his head over Jaden's shoulder, Jaden doesn't wait as he starts ramming into him "Shh babe the kits are near~".

Jesse kept pounding in and out of Haou, Haou cries out more. Jaden puts his fingers in Johan's mouth as he thrusts deeper into him, Johan moans, his head on the wall as he swirls his tongue around Jaden's fingers. Jesse pounds into him and moans feeling close, Haou moans feeling Jesse fingers in his mouth and play with his tongue. Jaden moans and pulls Johan's tongue out, then turns his head taking his tongue in in his mouth, swirling his own tongue around it, as he kept pounding in him, his other hand pumping Johan's member, Johan moans loudly and explores Jaden's mouth. Jesse pounds into him one last time and comes into him, Haou cries out and comes.

Jaden moans as he rams into him deep few more times and comes, Johan cries out in the kiss and comes from all the ministrations. Jesse pulls out and fixed his shorts, Haou pants and felt dizzy. Jaden pulls out and put on his shorts, then got Johan dressed, when finished he kissed his shoulder, Johan purrs turning around, kissing his cheek. Haou whines sitting up and felt water and cum come out, Jesse giggles. Jaden smiles and nuzzles his neck, then looks at Haou "Too much for you bro?", Johan giggles grabbing some tissues and liming a little at Haou "Tongue or tissue?" "first one" Haou blushed. "As you wish" Johan says and gets his leg up, licking around his hole, "Holy shit!" Jaden blushes, placing a hand over his mouth.