Saving The Relationship

Crystal moves closer, licking her hand, Janet smirks "More of you in me". Amber, Johan blinks and moves away, limping "Wh-Who's Johan? What do you mean?", Jaden smiles and strokes her belly softly. Janet looks at her and blushes "w-well ..", Jessica giggles "your really pretty". General moves closer and sniffs Jessica's belly, Haou blushes. Jesse's ear twitched and removes everything from Amber's face and he was shocked "bro your Amber" he moves closer only to get shoved, Jezza purrs as the baby kicks softly and looks at Janet. Crystal makes a purring sound and nozzles more, as if saying 'you too', Joan blushes, looking at General's actions cautiously. Johan breathes heavily, and shoved him away "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!".

"Y-You got one hell of a body for first, and....you were special. I don't know I hadn't met anyone like you before. Guess that got my curiosity and interest in you" Janet blushes hiding in Haou's chest, Jaden chuckles and places his head on her belly, oh how much he wished Johan let him do this. Jessica nods "yep", General nudge his arm as if smirking. Jesse stumbled backwards and fell hitting his head on the footboard, Jezza smiles giggling then groaned holding her head. Haou chuckles then felt worried for Jezza, Crystal whines and kneels before her. Joan blushes more and pouts "I couldn't help it look at her" he says pointing with both his hands to Jessica, Johan's eyes widened as he run to his side "Jesse!!".

Janet looks at her worried as did Jaden "babe?", Jessica blushes "you don't have to do that". General points his muzzle to Crystal, Jesse groans but his eyes didn't open his hand on his belly and his head was bleeding out. "its Jesse" Jezza whines, Crystal nuzzles her leg as I'd trying to say 'you are my princess, it's my duty'. Joan chuckles and pats him "Same huh?", Johan's eyes widen as he quickly fixes his clothes and picks Jesse up, running out of the room to the infirmary, nearly flying there. Jaden's head shot up "Jesse?" he picks the baby in his arms and runs out, Janet gets up and puts on her clothes, best as she could, going near Jezza "Babe?". "but" Jessica whines, General nods.

Jesse whines at the pain, "yes babe" Jezza looks at her. Haou whines and gets up to find Jesse but hits the wall and he whimpers pinning his ears, Crystal whines and nuzzles 'know you like it'. Joan chuckles "Hop on baby, she wants to, Crystal was never tamed that easily", Amber runs faster and slams the infirmary doors open "HELP!!". "Pick you up?" Janet asks, Jaden stops in his tracks and runs back near Haou "Hold the baby" he says guiding Haou's hand to the baby. Jessica climbs onto her back, General nudges for Joan to get on to. "sure" Jezza looks confused, Haou holds the baby close. "yes" the nurse looks at him, Jesse was looking pale. Crystal whines and gets up one her legs slowly, to not scare her, Joan pouts and climbs "I'm not a kid".

Janet nods picking her up and running out, Jaden smiles and transforms in his biggest form, kneeling before him "Come on my king, slowly". "Please help he's loosing a lot of blood" Amber says, Jessica holds on smiling. General roles his eyes and stands up slowly, Jezza holds on, Haou climbs on and still held the baby. "lay him down" the nurse says, Crystal whines and starts walking slowly. Joan clings to him, shaking a bit, Janet ran to down the corridors to the infirmary. "Hold on tight" Jaden says and starts running faster that Janet, Amber nods and lays him in the nearest bed "please save him". Jessica smiles, General looks at him. Jezza held on still, Haou held onto Jaden and the baby. 

The nurse nods and got to work, Crystal whines and walks faster. Joan pouts blushing and looks away "What?", Janet continues running. Jaden was near the infirmary as he sniffed Jesse's scent and the muffled scent of another, Amber leans against the wall, and hand over his face "God what did I do?!". Jessica giggles, General makes a chuckling sound. Jezza whines worried, Haou whines still holding on. "he'll be fine, your lucky he have memory loss" the nurse says, Crystal makes a chuckling sound. Joan pouts more, but still clings to General "meanies", Janet was nearing the infirmary. Jaden runs faster as he sees the door, Amber looks at her confused "Huh? Why should I -?".