Having Rough Fun

Johan pouts cutely, Yubel pulls the baby out, repeating the actions as with the others, and lays the baby next to Jadey. Jaden lays the two other's near Jadey, James purrs more, and shivers. Jasmine smiles yawning, Karla lays down next to them. Hasselberry smiles and closes the door, Haou licks his cheek. Jadey pants and licks the pups clean, "your pregnant" Jesse asked. Crow pins his ears, "cold" Noah asked. "sleep love" Nolan told her, Raven purrs louder. Jim smiles, Johan smiles and purrs happily. Yubel smiles at them, Jaden walks back near Jesse, and nods at Jesse's statement. "Mhh" James nods, shifting closer to him, "Night" Jasmine says and closes her eyes.

Karla pets her, Hasselberry takes his hand and walks to their room. Haou smiles, the girls smiles. Jesse thinks "does Kalin know", Crow pins his ears more. "wanna go to your room" Noah asked, Nolan sleeps next to her. Raven purrs loudly, Jim follows. Johan tilts his head "You need a check over?", Yubel pushes the beds completely close, and sits there. "By the looks of it no" Jaden says, James nods again. Karla chuckles, Hasselberry opens the door to their room and waits for Jim to go in. "why" Haou was confused, the girls purrs. Jesse sighs, Crow whines. Noah picks him up walking to his room, Raven purrs. Jim walks in, "Well.." Johan started "As- that bastard hurt you and then you gave birth, and-".

Yubel wraps her arms around Jadey, after she pecks Sapphire's lips, Jaden face palms "You should". James purrs happily, Karla smiles. Hasselberry locks the door and drags him to the bed, Haou kissed him "you beat the crap out of him". Jadey purrs while Sapphire kisses back, Jesse drags Crow to Kalin. Noah purrs back, Raven yawns. Jim blushes, Johan smiles and kisses back. Yubel continues kissing her, Jaden follows them. "There yet?" James asks, "Sleepy?" Karla says smiling. Hasselberry throws him on the bed, getting on top of Jim and kissing him passionately, Haou purrs. Sapphire purrs and continues kissing back, Crow whines as Jesse brought him to his room.

"yes" Noah opens the door and closes it laying him on the bed, Raven nods. Jim kisses back, Johan smiles and lays in the bed. Jaden follows them in the room "Kaliiiin" he calls. "Coming coming geez" Kalin says as he came out of the bathroom, James purrs and gets under the covers, holding one side open for Noah. Karla chuckles "Sleep then, you deserve it", Hasselberry bites his lip, as his hands move under Jim's shirt. Haou yawns, Crow whines. Noah gets under the covers with him and nuzzles him, Raven nods "ok" she falls asleep. Jim gasped, Johan smiles "Sleep" he says as he makes circles on his body. Jaden turns to Crow, mentioning to Kalin "Tell him", Kalin tilts his head confused and looks at Crow.

James purrs, nuzzles back, feeling sleep come over him. Karla blinks and chuckles, she kisses the babies foreheads, before laying back down next to her "Love you Raven", Hasselberry breaks the kiss as he takes their shirts off, then locks their lips again, his tongue slipping in Jim's mouth. Haou nods falling asleep, Crow looks away pinning his ears and lifts his shirt. Noah falls asleep purring, "love you too Karla" Raven purrs. Jim moans, Johan smiles and kisses his head, then let's sleep take him too, though feeling like he forgot something. Kalin smiles and runs to Crow, hugging him and swirling him around, Jaden smiles. Karla smiles and closes her eyes, falling asleep, Hasselberry explores his mouth as he takes off Jim's pants.

Crow giggles "your not mad", Jesse smiles. Jim moans louder, "Of course I'm not mad, I love you and our little ones" Kalin grins. Jaden smiles, Hasselberry swirls his tongue around Jim's, as he rubs his hole. Crow smiles "love you Kalin", Jesse drags Jaden away "lets leave them be". Jim rubs back moaning even louder, Kalin smiles bring, hugging him tighter, but still careful "How long?". Jaden pouts but follows him, Hasselberry presses harder and grids against him, still in his pants, as he takes Jim's tongue in his mouth. "3 months" Crow pins his ears, Jesse giggles. Jim moans exploring his mouth, Kalin kisses his eyes "Calm down, I'm not mad" he assures him.