Fun At The Beach

Johan looks the other way more blood coming out, Yusei hums and rubs her entrance with his fingers. Karla continues her actions, "Yeah sure, well I regret that night so freaking much" With that Jamie turns around walking to Aiden. Jaden moans "Haou not here~", that was the last string, Johan fainted. Yusei then flies directly to her dorm and lays her in bed rubbing her entrance faster as he nips at her neck, Karla smirks and slipped a finger in Raven as she took Crow in her mouth. "oh sure, you said you loved it and said you'll never regret us doing it, I guess it was a lie then, he'll ask for father and take a blood test finding out I'm his father" Jim says to her, Haou pouts "come on".

Jesse pokes him whining, Yusa moans louder and comes. Rave moans loudly as Crow moans bucking, Jamie turns and glares at him "Yes I lied, I was drunk for all I know you took advantage of me" she says taking Aiden's hand "Come my man let's go". Aiden stayed silent and didn't move, Jaden whines "Please", Yusei pulls his hand away and brings it in front of her lips. Karla swirls her tongue around the tip, as she moves the finger around, Johan's eye twitches. "you told me you wanted to do it before that, I would never take advantage of you, you loved me when I was 10 and you were 7" Jim says "was our love fake, I loved you Jamie and you told me you loved me" tears where falling now, "fine princess" Haou throws him over his shoulder.

Yusa licks his tip, the twins moans louder. Jesse whines louder with tears falling, "Tell that to someone else, I'm done here, mistake on my part coming back" Jamie says not look at him "Aiden let's go" "No mom" Aiden says not looking at her "Is he my father mom?" "....Aiden ..." Jamie tries. "Is he my FATHER, MOM!? "Aiden yells looking directly in her eyes, his hand letting hers go, Jamie looks away and after a long pause replies "....yes". Jaden yelps and pouts, Yusei gives a low moan and brings her closer. Karla sucks and deepthroats him as she adds another finger in Raven, Johan quickly tackles him down "No no tears baby no tears". Jim kneels down "Aiden", Haou chuckles and walks to somewhere private.

Yusa takes his tip in her mouth and swirls his tongue around the tip, the twins moans loudly and comes. Jesse smiles and snuggles to him purring, Aiden hesitantly turns around and smiles at him "...daddy?". Jaden pouts and whines, Yusei moans throwing his head back, and bucking. Karla moans and swallows, her fingers giving one last stroke before pulling out, Johan smiles wrapping his arms around him "my cutie my cutie my cutie". Jim nods "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you little guy", "oh hush" Haou smirks. Yusa starts bobbing her head, the twin pants. Jesse purrs louder "my handsome", Aiden hugs him "Daddy!". Jamie turns around and runs away from them, Jaden pouts more, his tail swinging, Karla pulls away and pants.

Yusei moans loudly bucking again, Johan blushes and kisses his lips. Jim hugs him "Jamie wait", Haou sits Jaden down. The twins still pants, Yusa deepthroats him moaning. Jesse kisses back, Aiden smiles and purrs. Jamie doesn't listen as she kept running, just faster, Jaden looks at him and whines once more. Karla leans to Crow and kisses him, Yusei moans feeling close as he starts thrusting into her mouth. Johan deepens the kiss, Jim sighs and smiles purring. "what" Haou looks at him, Crow kisses back. Yusa moans loudly, Jesse moans. Aiden purrs happily, Jamie runs to her room and locks the door, falling to her knees. Jaden pouts and brings him down for a kiss, as he wraps his legs around Haou's waist and grinds their crotches, Yusei thrusts a few more times and comes.

Johan bites his lip, Jim purrs back. Haou moans kissing back, Yusa moans swallowing. Jesse teases him, "Babe? " Hasselberry's voice came from behind Jim. Aiden kisses his cheek "my daddy", Jamie sobs loudly, bringing her knees to her chest 'bad bad Jamie bad'. Yusei pulls out and repositions himself, locking their lips, Johan smirks and slips one hand in his pants, wrapping his cold fingers around his member. Jim blushes a little and looks "hey babe", Yusa moans then kisses back. Jesse whines at the cold feeling, Hasselberry tilts his head, noticing his nervousness "Whose the kid?". Aiden looks at Hasselberry curiously, Jamie gets up walking to her room.