Haou's Accident

Jaden kept coming as he leans down and nips his ear "Shhhh, Kitten, I don't want you too lose your voice, my love", Yusei arches crying out, reaching out to Yusa. Vizor moans, as he starts thrusting his tail in Bruno, Archfiend moans, his hand still over his eyes. Jesse looks at him like 'too late I did', Yusa leans down "want me to stop". Bruno moans and continues his actions, Stardust and Blackwing looks at him "you ok". Jaden pulls out getting a little away from him, "No want this", Yusei grabs her and locks their lips. Vizor continues moaning, not stopping, "I'm fine" Archfiend's voice came out raspy as a whisper, the arm not moving. Jesse moans and walks to him purring, Yusa kissed back.

Bruno moans and come without warning, they pulled out "you sure". Jaden moves further away, breath rapid, eyes wide "No", Yusei cups her cheek, kissing her deeper. Vizor scream in pleasure, Archfiend bites his lip, and nods. Jesse stops and pins his ears and walks to the edge of the bed and jumps off and walks to the corner and lays down curling into a ball and cries quietly wanting Jaden's loving warmth, Yusa moans and bite his lip. Bruno moans still coming, they pout crossing their arms. Jaden brings his knees near his body, swinging from side to side, tears flowing down like a river "Not again not again, not again" his eyes distant and lost, Yusei moans and opens his mouth.

Vizor moans loudly, "I'm okay really " Archfiend takes his arm away revealing, puffy red eyes. Jesse get up and walks towards Jaden and hugs him, Yusa explores his mouth. Bruno pulled out after stopping, "if it hurt that much you should of said something" they told him. Jaden leans in his chest, trying to flight back his tears from coming, unconsciously deeming Jesse safe, Yusei moans his hands explore her body. Vizor moans, "I said it's fine, you were having so much fun, no need for me to break it" Archfiend explains. "Jay I'm right here" Jesse said at a whisper, Yusa moans and feels his body. Bruno lays next to him purring, "I don't like hurting people" Blackwing whines, Stardust licks Archfiends eyes.

Jaden purrs, slowly calming down, in Jesse's familiar embrace and comforting scent, Yusei moans continuing, as he shifts his hips. Vizor purrs as he nuzzles him, kissing his cheek, Archfiend smiles at Stardust, and takes Blackwing's hand in his. Jesse purrs back, Yusa moans and thrust her tail fast, hard rough and deep. Bruno purrs and moans, Stardust and Blackwing purrs. "Sorry" Jaden apologies, finally calming down, Yusei's screams were muffled by the kiss. Vizor chuckles at him, Archfiend purrs back "Though I could use some serious help to get to bed". "its ok what happen after you came" Jesse sat on his lap and laid his head on his chest, Yusa continues her actions.

Bruno pouts and clamps his fangs into his brothers neck, Stardust picks him up bridal style walking to the bed. Blackwing followed, Jaden wraps his arms around him, pulling him closer, his nose buried in Jesse's soft hair "remembered something". Yusei moans and comes all over his stomach, Vizor gasps "Bruno~". Archfiend purrs leaning in his chest, "like what foxy" Jesse purrs. Yusa pulls her tail out slowly, Bruno licks the bite "now your mine". Stardust lays him down "oh we forgot something" as him and Blackwing crawls on the bed, Jaden takes in his calming scent, flinch a little as he spoke "Haou's accident". Yusei moans, Vizor smiles at him "Always have been".

Archfiend looks at them confused, Jesse gasped "what happen to him". Yusa clamps her teeth on her brothers neck, Bruno smiles and purrs. They clamped their teeth on opposite sides of his neck, Jaden tights his hold around him "Car crash, he was with mom going out, and suddenly the car stopped working, but still moving fast down the street, mom said Haou was screaming too much and was scared, their car crashed and-". Yusei gasps, holding on her shoulders, Vizor smirks and turns them around so he's on top, clamping his teeth in his neck. Archfiend eyes widen, as he gapes, "oh foxy then what happen you don't have to say if you don't want to" Jesse looks at him.

Yusa pulls back licking the bite "mine", Bruno yelps loudly. They pulled back licking the bite, "It's OK, want to get it out of my chest" Jaden smiles softly at him "after the car crash, both Haou and mom were in really bad condition, but Haou was the worst, the police called dad and told him everything, He immediately took me and drove to the hospital, I saw Haou pass before my eyes to the surgery room, he-" sob. Yusei moans "Yusa , but I'm neither of them" he mentions to Bruno and Vizor, her lovers, Vizor pulls back and licks over the bite. Archfiend moans, Jesse pets his head looking at him. Yusa smiles "I love all of you" she felt her stomach turn "but first the bathroom" her wings snapped open and she flew fast to the bathroom and threw up, Bruno moans and whines a little wanting him.