Dark Signers

Jesse wakes up and tries to get up, Jaden hears him and whines getting up "Babe, what did I say about trying to get up when I'm not helping you?". "I didn't want to wake you" Jesse pins his ears, Crow was having a harder time to get up. Jack purrs looking at his belly, Jaden chuckles and says "Don't worry for me, I just don't want anything to happen to you" he rubs his nose with Jesse's. Kalin, who had been up earlier and getting a shower, opens the door of the bedroom seeing Crow trying to get up, Yusei smiles and rubs Jack's belly. Jesse purrs rubbing back, Crow finally sat up panting and threw his arms up in excitement then fell back on the bed after losing support. 

Jack purrs louder and he felt little movement, Jaden smiles and kisses Jesse's nose before getting off the bed. Kalin runs to Crow "You ok?", Yusei feels it too, he puts his head on Jack's belly. Jesse purrs and put his hands out for help, Crow smiles "yeah their getting so big" then flinches and whines when all of them kick a sensitive spot at the same time, Jack smiles as the pups press against Yusei's head "they know their daddy". Jaden smiles and helps him up, Kalin frowns and turns to Crow's belly speaking playfully "Now now, little ones no hurting mommy". Yusei smiles, Jesse smiles back and his stomach growls making him blush. Crow smiles as they calmed down, Jack smiles wagging his tail. 

Jaden lets out a laugh "Cute.." he says "Come on lets go get something to eat", Kalin smiles. Yusei kisses his belly. Jesse pouts and made his tail go in Jaden's pants teasing him for fun and punishment, Crow's stomach growls and he pins his little ears down. Jack giggles at the feeling, Jaden gasped. Kalin chuckled "you hungry?", Yusei kisses again.  Jesse smirks and rubs lower, Crow nods. Jack giggles more then looks out the window seeing dark clouds and pins his ears down, "Jesse" Jaden says in a warning tone. Kalin takes his hand leading him out of the room, "What's wrong?"  Yusei asks. Jesse pouts and pulls his tail out, Crow smiles and follows. Jack heard rumbles of thunder and goes into his wolf form hiding under the bed whimpering, Jaden cups his cheek "Jess it's not that I don't want you, quite the opposite I can't get enough of you, but you are in a delicate condition right now" he explains. 

Yusei slaps his forehead, running the hand down his face "God, I'm a fool" , Jesse smiles "ok". "I hate thunder storms" Jack whimpers, Jaden smiles back, he gets dressed and helps Jesse get dressed too. Kalin takes Crow to the kitchen and helps him sit in a soft chair "Wait here I'm gonna make something for us too eat", Yusei kneels looking under the bed at Jack he reaches his hand out rubbing Jack's ears "Come out babe, I'm here". Jesse purrs, Crow nods smiling. Jack slowly crawls out whimpering, Jaden pets his head and takes his hand leading him out to the cafeteria. Kalin goes to cook, Yusei hugs Jack "Shhhh it's okay". Johan squirms hearing a thunder and gets closer to Haou, Jesse purrs following. 

Crow rubs his belly and hums to the babies, Jack tries to calm down then yelps hearing thunder. Haou holds him close rubbing his sides, Jaden kisses his cheek as they enter cafeteria "Love you". Kalin smiles as he brings the plates to the table, Yusei kisses his head, getting them back on the bed, Johan wraps his tail around Haou's leg still scared. Jesse kissed his "love you too" the babies kicked wanting attention "we love you too" giggling rubbing his belly, Crow smiles and thanked him. Jack crawls on the bed and snuggles close to Yusei, Haou puts headphones over Johan's ears and played music for him. Jaden chuckled and placed his hand on Jesse's rubbing his belly, Kalin nods, he sits and takes a fork directing it to Crow's mouth. 

Yusei keeps him close, Johan calms down slowly. Jesse purrs, Crow blushed and opens his mouth. Jack whines in his chest, Haou smiles kissing his head. Jaden takes his and and they enter "Come on let's sit somewhere", Kalin puts the food in Crow's mouth. Yusei pets his head, Johan kisses Haou's chest. Jesse nods, Crow chews the food and moaned as it was delicious. Jack calms down listening to his heart, Haou blushes and smiles. Jaden finds an empty table and helps Jesse sit there "Stay here, I will bring the food" He says and smiles at him leaving, Kalin blushes and looks away. Yusei smiles and continues, Johan kisses there again. Jesse nods and purrs, "that's good" Crow smiles.