Parents Finding Out

Jesse looks at him self in the mirror sideway and purrs, Jaden chuckles at him, as he was feeding the last baby. "Jay question what was Johan's face when he found out" Jesse whines, Jaden laughs, careful with the baby in his arms "Priceless~" "mom and dad might kill him" Jesse said then heard familiar voices. "Nah Haou and I wont let that happen" Jaden says, Jesse opens the door to see his parents "hi mom and dad" he had nervousness in his voice. "Hi Jesse" Clara smiles and hugs Jesse, then nudges her grumpy husband, Aaron sighs "hi son". Jaden smiles and lays the baby near the others and walks to the door greeting them too, "wanna see Jay's babies, he had them 3 months ago" Jesse smiles. 

"babe your parents are here" Haou looks, Clara smiles too "Of course baby boy". Aaron scowls, thought the corners of his lips were up, Jaden turns around and rolls his eyes, walking to the babies's bed. Johan gets out of the kitchen, mouth full of chips "Yuawdawe", Jesse walks to Jaden's pups. "what English babe" Haou pouts, Clara cheers "Aww so cute, congrats". Aaron walks to them, looking around, then noticed Jesse's belly "more in the oven huh Jaden" he pats Jaden's shoulder. Jaden smiles nervously, Johan gulps the chips down "Hide me please". Jesse smiles with a little fear in his eyes, "cat form" Haou said "try 10 more sir". Aaron's eyes widen as he nervously laughs "Really? You're in for a lot then" he rufles Jaden's hair, Jaden smiles still afraid "Sure am". 

Johan immediately turns in his cat form and goes under the bed, "Okay what are you hiding?" Clara asks tapping her foot on the floor. "nothing mom" Jesse says, Haou signs and watches. Jaden nods at Jesse's words, "They are not his aren't they?" Clara asks. Aaron tilts his head, Johan curls around himself. Jesse turned into his cat form and joined his brother under the bed "bro hide me" he whines crawling under Johan, Haou whispered in Jaden's ear "she's smart and the jig is up bro". Johan gets in front of Jesse and curls around him protectively, "I know"Jaden whispers back "You got it wrong Mrs . Anderson, they are mine" Jaden says, placing a hand in his chest. 

"Don't lie Jaden I can see it in your eyes" Aaron growls "With who did my son hook up with?", Jesse whimpers and licks Johan nose. "u-uh well you see" Haou starts thinking, "Com'on tell" Aaron says sternly. Johan purrs and licks Jesse's nose, he gets up, Jaden looks down "I'm saying they're mine" "There's no way they could be yours, a pregnant male can not impregnate another, and by my logic, you were pregnant before him" Clara states. "I'm scared bro and where are you going" Jesse whimpers, "they banged when Jay was 4 months along" Haou said. Johan licks Jesse's lips "I can't let Jaden and Haou deal with all this", Jaden looks at Haou disbelieving.

"See?" Clara says, "Now who banged him?" Aaron asks serious. Jesse whines staying in the corner, "bro when that girl stabbed Jess when we went ice skating and went to the hospital you did bang him" Haou pouts. Johan licks his head "love you" he starts walking out, Jaden smiles and nods "see?" He mocks, then mouthes to Haou 'you too'. Clara sighs running a hand down her face "Boys just tell, we're not gonna do anything" "What do you mean we're not gonna do a-" Aaron starts but was stopped by his wife's glare,  "Not gonna do anything" Clara states. Aaron quickly nods, "love you too bro" Jesse stays in the corner. "fine Johan's the father" Haou said getting pissed at the argument, "Johan? As in our Johan?" Clara asks. 

"Yes your Johan" Johan says as he gets back to his human form "I'm the father of my brother's babies, and I'm happy of it", Jesse crawls out and hops on the bed and crawls into the corner and stays there. "and I don't mind we're in a four-way relationship" Haou leans against the wall, "Neither do I" Jaden says as he sits on the bed "I love the three of them". Johan smiles at their words, "Your own brother?" Clara asks. Aaron looks down,  Haou nods and smirks sits on Jaden's lap facing him and kisses him hard. Jesse goes to his human form and walks to Johan and kisses him, Jaden quickly responds, kissing back with the same intensity, his hands on Haou's hips. 

Johan blinks then smiles kissing back, "Lust" Aaron says. Haou purrs and goes deeper, "nope love, I love all three of them" Jesse purrs. Jaden tilts his head opening his mouth, "Yeah sure bullshit " Aaron spat. "Aaron stop, we knew this would happen" Clara says, Haou slips his tongue in and explores Jaden's mouth. Jesse squeaked feeling a kick "bro" tears fell as he smiled, Johan smiles as he places a hand on Jesse's belly, and leans down kissing there. Aaron sighs "I know, but still. .", Jesse purrs felling another kick. Jaden lets out a low moan, still not bringing Haou closer, Johan chuckles "Strong one" he turns back to his parents "What do you mean you knew?". 

Haou giggles, Jesse tilts his head confused. Jaden pulls away, holding him in place "What?", "Well. .." Aaron trails off. Clara places a hand on her husband's shoulder "Let me explain" she looks back at them "As kids you were always close, too close. Never fell you asleep without the other in the bed, always holding hands, cuddling...everything like a couple" she smiles "Who's your first kiss?", "I love to hear you moan" Haou giggles. Jesse blushed "wasn't it you bro", Jaden moans louder throwing his head back to give him more access. Aaron growls his claws coming out too "masturbate really?!", Johan snaps his teeth growing "Yes, I did the same". Clara glares at them "Okay now stop it", Haou bites his neck and grinds against him. 

"I bet if moms parent kept her way from you would do the same" Jesse growls then felt pain on his cheek and tears starts brimming, Jaden moans and falls back on the bed. Aaron stares wide eyed, his hand in the air as he had just slapped his son, Johan growls and punches Aaron "Piece of shit! How dare you slap him?!". Haou heard the noise and looks and sees Jesse's porcelain skin have a red spot "Jess come here kitten", Jesse walks to them sitting on the bed as tears streamed down his Emerald eyes. Jaden moves away from Haou and hugs Jesse from behind, purring soothingly, "Johan stop!" Clara tries to calm him down, grabbing his arm. "No mom see what he did?!" Johan glares at Aaron, Aaron steps back in shock. 

Haou licks the red spot on Jesse's face, Jesse flinched whimpering. Jaden nuzzles him, purring more, slightly getting Jesse's shirt wet, "he pushed it " Aaron finally says. "That's no reason to hit your son!" Johan struggles in his mother's grip, "but you could of done far worst, you could of hit his belly, and if Jess lost his kittens your head is mine" Haou threatened as he looked at Aron in the eyes as a promise. Jesse purrs weakly ears still pinned, Jaden strokes his belly gently. "OUT!!" Johan growls slamming the door open and pointing outside, "Johan-" Clara speaks. "No mom sorry, but get out of here, he won't ever see any of his Granddaughters or Grandsons" Johan spats, feeling sorry for his mom but didn't want to see his father for more time, Jesse purrs loudly. 

Haou gets some Aloe Vera and rubs it on Jesse's cheek, Clara sighs and grabs Aaron, dragging him out of the room. Johan closes the door and sobs "I'm sorry mom", Jaden smiles and continues his actions "My gem". Jesse purrs "my foxy", Haou gets up and goes to Johan and hugs him from behind "I'm sorry Kitty". Jaden looks at him "Does it hurt?", Johan smiles throught tears "Not your fault". "a little not much" Jesse smiles, Haou smiles "there's that beautiful smile I fell in love with" he licks his tears. Jaden sighs in relief "I should have stopped him", Johan purrs and chuckles "Cliché~". "its fine babe" Jesse licks his cheek, Haou purrs and smiles.