Johan's Punishment

Johan's chest rises and falls as he breaths, Jacklyn and Vizor purr. Archfiend pants leaning his body against Stardust's, Haou moans gripping his hair harder. Jesse nuzzles him "bro", Bruno purrs. Stardust pants, Jaden groans, sucking harder. Johan groans, blinking his eyes at the light "Uugghhh. .what happened?" he asks as he takes the mask off, "Wanna go back to the kids?" Vizor asks. "I love you, Star" Archfiend whispers, Haou moans bucking. "bro, your awake" Jesse cries, Bruno nods. Stardust moans feeling his breath touch skin "I love you too Archfiend", Jaden deepthroats him, his tongue swirling around the flesh. Johan looks at him blankly, Jacklyn and Vizor get up on their feet and Vizor picks Bruno up. Archfiend purrs.

Haou moans "Jay~", "I saw you on the floor passed out" Jesse cries. Bruno purrs and falls asleep, Stardust purrs back. Jaden looks up at him, his lips circled around Haou's member, as he hums a little, sucking more, Johan shakes his head "Who are you?". Jacklyn giggles as she takes their clothes, and opens the door, Vizor chuckles walking out. Archfiend picks him up and takes him in the shower, "shouldn't we check on the cat twins" Haou moans. "your brother Jesse" Jesse cries more, Bruno purrs more still asleep. Stardust blushed, Jaden hums in thought and pulls away "Ok". Johan shakes his head again "I don't have a brother", Jacklyn closes the door and follows them.

When Vizor arrives at the door he pushes it open with his shoulder and enters laying Bruno on the bed, Archfiend gently scrubs Stardust's back, once he turned on the shower. Haou gets up and dressed, "yes you do I'm Jesse" Jesse kisses Johan to see if that would help. Bruno purrs holding his arm, Stardust purrs. Jaden does the same, Johan eyes widen, at the familiar sensation, as he feels his heart beat pick up, he pushes Jesse away "What the hell?! You say you're my brother and then kiss me" Johan runs his hand over his lips. Jacklyn enters the room, Vizor chuckles and gets in the bed near him. Archfiend continues washing him, laying kisses here and there, Haou smiles and waits for Jaden.

"that's because me, you, Jaden and Haou kiss and bang each other a lot, I'm carrying your babies" Jesse cries pinning his ears feeling like he lost his brother "I love you more than a brother", Bruno purrs snuggling to him. Stardust purrs, Jaden gets up as soon as he's fully dressed "Let's go". Something clicked in Johan at those words, he moves away from Jesse holding his head in one hand, Jacklyn giggles and goes to sit on the other side of the bed near the babies. Archfiend cleans him up then starts cleaning himself, Haou grabbing his hand and walks to Jesse and Johan. "bro" Jesse looks at him, Bruno purrs in his asleep. Stardust purrs feeling the water and starts humming while swaying his hips, Jaden follows.

"Don't come any nearer" Johan says as his head aches more, he groans, Jacklyn smiles at the kids and puts her head on the pillow. Archfiend finished cleaning himself and leans against the wall "You're such a tease, you know?" He smiles, Haou walks to where the other twins are "what the hell is going on Johan why are you backing away from your brother" "he doesn't know me anymore" Jesse goes to his cat form and goes to jump into Jaden's arms but the bedsheets tangled around his feet and falls off the bed and hits the floor hard. "its just dancing cant you dance" Stardust smiles back putting his hands on Archfiends hips swaying his hips with his, Jaden tries to catch Jesse before he fell but couldn't as he was a little too far.

"Shit" Johan swears as he gets on the floor, near Jesse, his head pounding, he takes Jesse in his arms "You ok?". Vizor purrs falling asleep, Jacklyn let's sleep take her. Archfiend blushes and looks away "Nope", Haou runs to them. "my head hurts and I smell blood" Jesse goes to his human form, "well music helps, you just dance to what you feel" Stardust giggles and kisses his cheek. Jaden once he heard his words, puts a blanket over his legs and picks him up, he runs out of the room, Johan just stares blankly at their retreating figure. Archfiend smiles at him and purrs "if you say so", Haou picks Johan up and follows "your coming with". Jesse's head collapses on Jaden's shoulder and doesn't move, Stardust purrs and lays his head on Archfiends chest.