710

Xu shi’s Crisis

Just like that, Gu Shu had been slapped with the title of “not having seen much.” Heavens knew just how much the inner palace of Da Shun had fought over their unique perfume! She just could not understand. Where exactly had Imperial Daughter Ji An obtained such an amazing perfume? There was also the bottle. It also left her feeling uncertain.

At this time, Feng Yu Heng spoke up: “The princess of Gu Shu has also personally seen the quality of things that our Da Shun has. What would we want your thousand-fragrance perfume for?”

The princess of Gu Shu was speechless.

Feng Yu Heng smiled then turned around to say to the Emperor: “Father Emperor, it’s not easy for A-Heng to produce this sort of perfume. I cannot successfully produce much in a single year, but from this day forward, I still want to bring some out for the new year to be given to the imperial concubines of the inner palace. It’s fine if we don’t receive Gu Shu’s perfumes.”

When the imperial concubines heard this, they all smiled widely and could not close their mouths. The Empress led the way and nodded. Before the Emperor could speak, the Empress said: “That’s natural. With A-Heng personally producing perfume, what would we want perfume from Gu Shu for?” After saying this, she said to the princess of Gu Shu: “Seventh princess, do not blame this One for saying too much. If your Gu Shu’s people like that sort of perfume, just bring it back and research it some more to use for yourselves. But that sort of thing that contains musk must not be used in Da Shun. I trust that the madams and young misses also would not want to run the risk of trading having children for this smell, right?”

When the people heard this, they all nodded and agreed: “Naturally, we do not dare.”

The Empress nodded in satisfaction: “If you can understand this reasoning, that’s good.” She then looked at the princess of Gu Shu and added: “Seventh princess, return to the South tomorrow. This One will send people to send you back. For this trip to Da Shun, Gu Shu did not provide an official request, thus this would be considered a personal trip. It would be improper to keep you for a longer period of time. You must be careful on your trip, especially with the thousand-fragrance perfume. You need to protect it carefully. Not a single drop may remain within Da Shun’s border.”

By the end, the Empress’ expression had already become frigid. The seventh princess of Gu Shu was not a fool. She knew that this person had ordered for the guest to leave, thus she nodded. After saluting, she retreated to her seat.

Feng Yu Heng did not continue to remain in place. At this time, the people that had run away from the smell also returned to the hall. The music and dancing resumed.

While she returned to her seat, she deliberately passed by the princess of Gu Shu, and this left the princess of Gu Shu gritting her teeth in anger. With angry eyes, she glared at her. The hatred was written all over her face. Feng Yu Heng, however, did not mind it. She acted as though she did not even see it when brushing past; however, her ice-cold voice entered the princess of Gu Shu’s ears: “What is it? You hate me?”

The princess of Gu Shu did not avoid it at all and said: “I hate that I can’t strangle you to death.”

Feng Yu Heng laughed, “You are not the only one that wants to strangle me to death, but as it seems, it’s still not your turn. Just wait!”

A bottle of Dior perfume allowed Feng Yu Heng to regain Da Shun’s face. The people had already forgotten just how many times this Imperial Daughter Ji An had tried desperately to provide for the image of Da Shun. They just knew that with this imperial daughter, regardless of how ugly a situation Da Shun’s situation was, it would not be a hopeless situation.