620

Two Different Days for Yao and Feng

Xuan Tian Ming waved his wide sleeve: “Nonsense!”

Feng Yu Heng was also scared silly. Not a single imperial concubine was permitted to leave the palace. Even the Empress was the same. For an imperial concubine to leave the palace was a very big deal, much less the imperial concubine in question was imperial concubine Yun. She quickly asked Zhang Yuan: “When did she leave the palace? Do you know where she went?”

Zhang Yuan said: “Replying to imperial daughter, just after his Highness the ninth prince and imperial daughter left for the North, imperial concubine Yun secretly chased after his Highness the seventh prince and went East. After the imperial concubine left, another two people also gave chase. Those would be imperial daughter’s younger brother and his maidservant.”

Feng Yu Heng was also speechless. Was his Highness the seventh prince a refugee camp? What sort of situation was this!

Xuan Tian Ming, however, felt a little more at ease after hearing that imperial concubine Yun had gone east with Xuan Tian Hua. He then asked: “Are you sure of her safety?”

Zhang Yuan nodded, “The hidden guard only returned after verifying that imperial concubine Yun had safely met up with his Highness the seventh prince. According to the hidden guard, it’s unknown what sort of method the imperial concubine used, and it seemed that his Highness was rendered quite helpless. He had no choice but to bring her all the way to the East. As for the Feng family’s young master, he left later and could not catch up to his Highness the seventh prince. This servant sent people to keep him safe until we saw the young master enter Fu Zhou. Only then did they report back.”

Feng Yu Heng also felt at ease; however, she bowed solemnly to Zhang Yuan and sincerely said: “Many thanks eunuch Zhang.”

Zhang Yuan waved his hands, “These were things that this servant should have done.”

At this moment, there was no need to visit Winter Moon Palace. Xuan Tian Ming told Zhang Yuan: “Go back and tell father Emperor that this prince and imperial daughter have already gone to see imperial concubine mother. Imperial concubine mother is well and just does not want to see him. Have him not go over every day to sing and instead do some of the more important things. Also, this matter will continue to be a secret. It must not be told to anyone else. This prince will immediately send a letter to seventh brother’s side.”

After he finished speaking, he did not remain in the palace any longer. Pulling along Feng Yu Heng, he headed straight to the entrance of the palace. While walking, he said: “She really can’t leave me feeling at ease for a single moment, and she really is quite something. She left the palace for nearly a year and was still able to hide it.”

Feng Yu Heng was also quite impressed by imperial concubine Yun, but she still reminded Xuan Tian Ming: “Someone should still be left to keep an eye on Winter Moon Palace. Father Emperor loves acting out all the time. If the news is leaked at any moment, there’s nothing else to fear, but there’s a chance that father Emperor will go out to chase after her. That would be quite the commotion.”

Xuan Tian Ming let out a long sigh, but he said something very heartfelt: “As long as everyone is alive, their wishes will come true in the future. They can do whatever they wish with the rest of their lives.”

She did not say anything else. Outside, she also liked the outside; however, being with Xuan Tian Ming meant that the latter half of her life would be spent in the palace. Rather than returning to the capital, she preferred the journey more.

Outside the palace, Bai Ze was seated on a carriage and waiting for them. Not far behind, there was another carriage. The carriage driver looked a bit familiar to Feng Yu Heng. It was only after that person ran over that she recalled that he seemed to be someone from the Feng family.