722

Love Is In the Air

In the past, Xuan Tian Ming never thought that love had anything to do with himself. Before he met Feng Yu Heng, he even felt that women were all unlikeable. Regardless of whether they were middle-aged women or young girls that were not yet of marriageable age, they were all unworthy of his gaze. Aside from Imperial Concubine Yun or female guards like Huang Quan and Wang Chuan, he hated that he could not kick the others, sending them the further the better.

But ever since he met Feng Yu Heng, it was as though he had completely changed. Although he was still resistant toward women, it was different toward this girl. He liked Feng Yu Heng. This feeling filled his soul. He liked her so much that he hated that he could not keep this girl at his side at all times, as he did not want to spend a single instant apart.

This beautiful scene caused the world to lose color. Even the little white tiger on the ground averted its gaze. The animals in the forest also stopped making noise, while the winds stopped blowing. It was as though everything was giving way to them.

In the end, it was Feng Yu Heng that was a bit more rational. After this moment, she stared at Xuan Tian Ming and said: “You got quite lucky.”

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, “Indeed, but you are my wife. Sooner or later, you will be mine.” He turned her around and hugged her from behind. They just stood on the peak of the mountain. In front of them was a very steep cliff. “Are you afraid?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “I’m not afraid because I know that even if I fall, you will definitely save me. That’s why I’m not afraid.”

The little white tiger at their feet moved a bit further away and used its actions to tell the two: You two might not be afraid, but this little treasure is!

Xuan Tian Ming hugged her a little tighter and rested his chin on the top of her head. Smelling the fragrance of her hair, he felt that everything in the world was fulfilled.

“Where we come from, 14 years of age is still not considered an adult.” Feng Yu Heng did not know where this came from, as she began to talk to Xuan Tian Ming about the rules of her former life, “Did you know? Becoming of marriageable age at 15 is something from the ancient times. In the modern world, someone is only considered of age after turning 18, and women are only willing to get married in their early 20s. If men marry girls that have not reached that age or violate them will be handled by the law.”

Xuan Tian Ming found this to be interesting to listen to. He was not just intrigued by the law that she spoke of. He was even more curious about the speak of ancient times and modern times, and he could not help but ask: “To you, what is modern and what is ancient? The present? Then when is the modern era? In the future? How could you know about the future?”

Feng Yu Heng faced the wind and smiled, “If I said that I guessed it, you definitely would not believe it.”

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, “Naturally.”

“But if I said something more abnormal, you would believe it even less. Xuan Tian Ming, don’t rush. Sooner or later, I will tell you everything. I just hope that you won’t be frightened at that time and won’t treat me as a monster.”

The person behind her laughed, “That space of yours, I have already seen it. What can be more frightening than that?” After thinking a bit, “It seems that grandfather of yours is quite familiar with that place?”

“He is quite familiar.” Feng Yu Heng told him: “There are many things that I still have not figured out how I should tell you about, including that space. There are also some uncommon things that I have not figured out, but it’s all a matter of time. Don’t worry.” Ever since military ammunition had appeared in her space, when she had found the added floor under the floorboard, she had been pondering about this matter the entire time. She had already inspected the entirety of the space, and there were weapons that she had not placed in there but were also brought over. She did not know why nor when it began that the extra floor had appeared. A change occurring to the space was a huge matter. She would need to conduct another investigation.