745

Xiao Bai Caused Trouble

While Xuan Tian Qi spoke, he looked at Feng Yu Heng with a troubled expression. Just this look caused Feng Yu Heng’s heart to suddenly go “thunk,” as she heard Xuan Tian Qi say: “The animal that bit him was Ninth Sister’s little white tiger.”

Feng Yu Heng furrowed her brow tightly. Even Wang Chuan and Huang Quan, who were standing behind her were extremely shocked. Huang Quan even rushed to say: “How could that be possible?”

Feng Yu Heng stopped her and quickly said: “What about Fei Yu? How are his injuries? Where is he? Quickly take me there.”

Xuan Tian Qi said: “His arm was bitten, and he has already been sent to the medical tent.”

Xuan Fei Yu was the Xuan family’s first grandson. He was the one most beloved by the Emperor. Upon hearing that he had been bitten, The Emperor immediately stood up, dragging Zhang Yuan toward the outside. While walking, he said: “Quickly come with Us to the medical tent to see him!” As he spoke, he looked sent a doubtful glance toward Feng Yu Heng, saying in a puzzled tone: “How did you end up raising a tiger?”

Feng Yu Heng could tell that this question was filled with a plaintive tone, and she knew that it would be fine if there was nothing wrong with Fei Yu. But once anything did happen, the old emperor might get angry at her. After all, no matter what happened, he was his grandson, and he was the one that he loved the most. Moreover, Xuan Fei Yu was very adorable and well-liked. Not to mention the Emperor feeling anxious, even Feng Yu Heng was exceedingly anxious. But at the same time, she could not help but feel a bit perplexed. How could it be her little white tiger that had bitten him? Not to mention the fact that the little white tiger was still in the tent with someone keeping watch to prevent it from escaping, but even if it did run out, would that little guy bite someone? How could it have that ability? It is a tiger in name, but it’s been a few months, yet the little thing had not grown. It was still that small. It was like a large cat, and it was still drinking milk formula. How could it bite anyone?

The group headed toward the medical tent with all kinds of doubts. Before they could even get close, Wang Chuan pointed at the entrance of the tent and quietly said to Feng Yu Heng: “Young Miss, look. The one being watched by the guards, is that Xiao Bai?”

With her saying this, Feng Yu Heng and Huang Quan looked over. Looking was fine, but Huang Quan immediately shouted: “How did Xiao Bai end up injured? So much blood is flowing?”

Feng Yu Heng angrily pinched her and quickly spoke up: “If it hurt the little imperial grandson, even beating it to death would not be too much. Stop spouting nonsense. Quickly going to see the young imperial grandson’s injuries is most important.”

Ahead, the Emperor did not have much of a reaction. He did not stop, but the eldest prince, Xuan Tian Qi, looked back with a solemn expression. He looked to want to say something to Feng Yu Heng; however, given that he was at the Emperor’s side, it was inconvenient for him to speak. As for Feng Yu Heng, she was currently focused on the little white tiger.

The little white tiger was indeed injured, and its body was bloody, and it could not be seen where it had been injured. The hunting ground did not have much, but it did have cages for animals, thus it was locked up inside the cage at the first possible moment then brought over to the entrance of the tent. It seemed that they were waiting for her to take care of it further. The people placed the iron cage on the ground, and the ground was covered in snow. Who knew if the little white tiger was cold or in pain, as it was shivering endlessly. Seeing Feng Yu Heng come over, it immediately got up and tried to dive towards her, but it rammed into the cage, bouncing it back. It had a face filled with grief.