Chapter 27

(Emily pov)

"Em I know your in there." Cam said and I just stayed quiet. I just wanted to be alone, is it that much to ask for?

I pulled out my phone and started to play Dont let me get me by P!NK

"Im a hazard to myself"

"Im my own worst enemy"

"Dont let me get me"

"I want to be somebody else"

The song ended and I wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Emily it's not worth it" I say to myself and stand up.

Whats the point of locking myself in the bathroom leaving myself alone with my own thoughts. The same suicidal thoughts that go through my mind everyday.

I stood up and looked in the mirror.

"Your perfect" I say to myself over and over again but I wasn't believing it.

Im not perfect and I never will be. Im just a piece of worthless shit that nobody wants. I'm the peel from an orange everybody throws away. Im the pizza box everyone throws away when they're finished using it. Im just a nothing. Nobody wants you cause your a piece

My mind told me. It's these kinds of thoughts I cant control. I don't even have to think about it and random suicidal thoughts will pop into my head.

I'm just really hungry. But I have a point there. I'm not perfect and I never will be.

I fixed my makeup and walked out the bathroom.

I was pulled into a tight embrace. It was Cam. He checked my wrist and kissed my forehead.

"Stay strong beautiful." He smiled at me.

We sat down in the corner of the stage and he basically forced me to tell him everything.

"Yesterday me and Shawn broke up and you already knew that. I was pretty upset about it and I obviously share a room with Matt and Carter. Taylor was there last night so we decided to have a sleep over so they can cheer me up. Today somethings happened and now were here." I said obviously leaving out the two most important things.

"Your obviously leaving out things. I'm not stupid Em. And what 'things' happened today"

"Oh just some things." I said looking away from him

"Emily" cam said more sternly

"I don't-" I was cut off

"Your going to tell me." I have no energy to fight with Cam right now. I mean he's going to find out eventually and when he does he's only going to get angry at me because I didn't tell him sooner.

"I walked in on Shawn and some random girl."

"And...?"

"Nash kinda hit me." I mumbled so he couldn't hear

"Emily stop mumbling."

"Nash kinda hit me" I said hesitantly, a little above a whisper.

"Are you serious?!?!" Cam yelled and stood up.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Cam please stop. I'm fine I promise." I say giving him a weak smile

"You know your the worst liar." Cam laughed slightly.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "If he ever touches you again, I will kill him" cam says and I giggle. I nod my head and bury my head in his chest. He rest chin on top of my head. "I'm so proud of you." He says