Chapter 47

(Emily pov)

"I love you" I say to him

"I love you too" he says back and begins to kiss my lips passionately.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I snake my arms around his neck. He moves his hands towards my butt.

"Jump" he mumbles in between the kiss.

I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and he begins to kiss me again. He walks over to the bed without breaking the kiss.

He carefully places me on the bed and hovers over me. I grab his shirt and pull him closer to me.

Begins to leave a trail of light kisses down my jawline. I let out a slight moan. He begins to kiss my neck. He finds my sweetspot and begins to suck on it making me moan again.

He kissed my lips passionately and it got heated.

He breaks the kiss and quickly takes of his shirt. He kisses my lips again and I trace his perfectly toned abs.

I somehow ended up ontop of Shawn. I sat ontop of him. I leaned over and kissed his soft lips.

I began to move my hips and I felt his length grow under me.

"Your suck a tease." Shawn says and flips us over.

He places small love bites going down my neck. He takes off my shirt and begins to place small kisses down my body.

I un-button his jeans and he takes them off he grabbed something out of his pocket before taking his jeans off completely. He slides down my black shorts and throws them on the floor. Leaving me in my black lace bra and matching underwear from victoria secret and leaving him in his grey boxers.

He began to rub my crotch making me release another moan.

He placed his hand inside my underwear and placed two fingers inside me and began to pump them. Making me moan.

"Shawn" I moaned but he continued.

He finally stopped and took his fingers out if me. He unhooked my bra and threw it to the side. I began to rub his crotch and his length grew.

He removed my hand and slid down my underwear. Soon he pulled down his boxers and put on the condom. He began to kiss up and down my neck.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Tell me if it hurts." He said and I nodded my head.

He lines himself up at the entrance and he slowly enters. As he enters I moan. I grab onto the side of the bed as his slow thrusts increase in speed.

His thrust began to increase and decrease over and over again. Changing the pace.

His thrust started to slow down and became sloppier. He released inside the condom and pulled out.

He rolled over on the bed to lay down next to me.

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!

"I love you." He whispers clearly out of breath

"I love you more." I say back to him.

"That's impossible." He says and I smile.

I don't regret losing my virginity to Shawn. He's my everything. No matter what happens we always end up getting back together.

I lay my head of his bare chest and he wraps his arms around me. I begin to draw circles on his abs and Shawn plays with my hair.

"Can you sing to me?" I ask and he smiles.

He begins to quietly sing all of me.

"'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you

I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh"

Shawn finishes singing and I have tears in my eyes.

What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful guy.

Shawn grabs my wrist and looks at the scars.

"I'm proud of you." Shawn says

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You've been through so much for the past couple years. You could've easily given up but you fought your way through it and I'm glad you did. If you didn't I wouldn't have you right now and I probably never have even met you. You know what else?" He asks

"What?"

"I know your trying and that's all that matters." He says and kisses my lips.

We sit there just enjoying each others company when I ask the question I've been wanting to ask.

"Was I your first?"

"Yeah. And I'm glad that you were." Shawn says and kisses my forehead.

"I love everything about you. Like the way you hide your face when your embarrassed and they way you blush. I love your perfect smile. I love the way your eyes shine in the light. But you know what I love the most about you? I love the way you put everyone else before you." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Well you know what I love about you? I love your smile. Your chocolate brown eyes, your morning voice, your caring personality and the way you turn red as a tomato whenever you embarrassed or shy. But what I love the most about you is the way you make me feel special, like I'm the only girl in the world." I say and kiss Shawn on the cheek and he begins to blush.

I look up at him to see he's already looking down at me.

I eventually fall asleep on Shawn's bare chest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Things got Nashty!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Follow my twitter:

@Ahrayal_Mendes

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

BYE.

~AHRAYAL MENDES~

♥♥♥♥♥♥