Chapter 7

(Emily pov)

"Nash and Jack." I mumbled underneath my breath so he couldn't hear.

"EM!"

"Nash and Jack Gilinsky." I say and Cam turns red with anger.

"NASH AND JACK!?" He yells and I nod my head

"HOW LONG?" He yells

"Calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING?"

"Two years."

"TWO FUCKING YEARS." Cam yells and starts to storm out.

"Wait Cameron where are you going?" I ask following him

"Stop you said you were going to be calm about this." I said grabbing his hand holding him back.

"Let go of me!" He yells and pushes me to the ground.

He storms out the room leaving me on the ground in tears.

Whatever he's about to do it's not going to turn out good. I stood up and grabbed my room key before I even opened the door there was yelling in the hallway.

I opened the door and everyone was trying to get Cameron off if Nash. Jack held his face and his lip and nose was bleeding.

What did I do?

"Cameron stop" I said and went over to the fight.

Cameron was on top of Nash punching him repeatedly. As much as Nash deserved this he can't get hurt.

I guess this was Cam's version of 'calm'

I pulled Cam off of Nash and he ended up punching me in the face pretty hard.

Thanks Cam it's not like I have enough bruises on my body.

While I held Cam back with the little strength I had Matt and Carter pulled Nash away bringing him in the other room.

I shouldn't have told Cameron. It's only the first night and there has already been a fight. Now everyone is going to wonder why this happened and it was going to be awkward. This is all my fault.

Once Nash was gone I let go of Cam. Shawn helped me up and pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm fine" I said giving him a weak smile.

He cupped my face with his hands, he caressed my cheek with his thumb. He leaned in and crashed his lips on mine. It took me by surprise. I didn't see that coming. I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. I felt something different with this kiss. It was different from the others I never felt this way after a kiss. We just met but I think I might have feelings. He pulled away and I blushed.

"I'm... um... sorry." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

He's so cute.

"It's okay" I said and got on my toes. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

Wait.

I'm here thinking about Shawn and my brother just got into a pretty bad fight.

"Um... sorry I have to go." I said and pointed behind me and the group of people trying to calm Cam down.

Shawn agreed and I went back to the crowd. We calmed Cam down and he went into our room. I decided it would be best if I stayed in another room for a while. Cam was mad at me, Nash and Jack. This is going to be the longest month ever.

Shawn offered me to share a room with him. I agreed and we went into his room.

Whenever I thought about Shawn the only thing I could think about was that kiss. His soft lips pressed against mine.

No stop. He doesn't like you in that way. We're only friends and that's it. The kiss meant nothing. I changed into he pair of black sweatpants and grey shirt Shawn left out for me.

I took off my makeup and saw the new bruise that was on my cheek. Just today I got yelled at by Cam several times, pushed to the ground and punched in the face accidentally. At least I hope it was an accident. Cam has never been this angry at me before.

I should've just kept it a secret and none of this would've happened.

Nash has a bruised cheek and a busted lip. His nose was bleeding earlier but it stopped.

I got in the bed Next to Shawn. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second. Soon enough I was asleep.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

This was just a filler chapter. It was kind of boring but I hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

:)

♪ Ahrayal Mendes ♪

BYE.