Chapter 28

(Emily pov)

After the event there was a meet and greet. I sat next to Taylor, his line was pretty long. I received dirty looks from his fans, but I didn't really bother me.

"So you broke up with Shawn" I heard a familiar voice say.

Shit. Ryan.

I seriously need to get a restraining order against him.

I tapped Taylors arm and he looked up.

"Can I help you?" Taylor asked sarcastically

"I just want to talk to Emily, If that's okay with you."

"It's not, so leave"

Ryan rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod my head

We continue the meet and greet occasionally getting rude comments from the fans.

We left the meet and greet and started to walk back to the hotel stopping at Starbucks on the way.

"Oh my god. Can I have a picture with you?" A girl asked from behind us. We all laughed and turned around.

She took a picture with each of us. Including me.

"What's your name?" I asked her

"Jessica" she said

"I really like that name."

"Thanks"

Jessica has blonde hair with hot pink ends. She was wearing a black One Direction muscle tee and a pair of light washed denim shorts.Yh She had on white vans and her hair was in a fishtail braid. She had blue eyes and was tall. She was really pretty.

"Wanna hang out sometime? Changing out with these guys could get pretty annoying." I said looking over a Matt and Taylor

"You love us." Taylor teased

"Sure" She said and we all talked a little more while waiting for our drinks. We exchanged phone numbers and Taylor called my name.

"What?" I asked

"Brent's coming on tour with us, we have to go pick him up from the airport now." He said and the look on Jessica's face was priceless.

"Brent Rivera?!?!?!?"

"Yeah, wanna come."

"Yes, oh my god thank you." She said and we all got into the limo with our drinks.

We all talked to Jessica and she was really cool.

We arrived at the airport and we all waited for Brent by the luggage claim. After waiting a few minutes we saw Brent walking towards us. Jessica was bright red and was smiling uncontrollably. We all greeted Brent and Jessica looked like she was ready to burst when Brent gave her a hug.

Brent got his bags and we got back into the the limo. We all went back to the hotel room and we all hung out. We were gonna go to the beach but we were all to lazy to go.

"Lets go shopping!" Mahogany yelled

All the guys groaned and stood up. They knew they had no chance so they agreed. We all got our things and crowded back into the limo. I sat Next to Jessica and she sat next to Brent. Brent looked into her, but he was shy around girls according to Nash.

My phone started to buzz and it was Shawn. I looked up at him and his fave begged me to read it. As much as I didn't want to read it, I did.

Shawn♥: