Chapter 48

(Emily pov)

I woke up with Shawn's arms wrapped around me.

"Morning babe." I heard that familiar morning voice say.

Shawn.

I smiled at him.

"Morning" I say and grab my clothes from off the ground. I put my clothes back on and Shawn does the same.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say and walk over to my dresser to pick out some clothes.

I ended up picking out a pair of Shawn's grey sweatpants I stole from him about a month ago and a white tank top. I don't really feel like doing anything today.

"Can I join?" Shawn asks walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't even think about it." I say and playfully push him off of me.

I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. While I was in the shower I heard the bathroom door open.

I open the shower curtain slightly to see Shawn getting undressed.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes what are you doing?"

"I'm joining you." He says with a smirk

"I clearly remember me saying no." I say

"To be technical you said don't think about it so I didn't and now I'm gonna join you." He says and climbs into the shower.

"I should watch what I say around you for now on." I mumbled

"Yup" Shawn said popping the 'p'

Shawn was playing his music and 'give me love' by Ed sheeran came on.

Shawn began to sing and I joined him.

After our shower we got out and began to get dressed. Apparently he found the stash of sweatpants I stole from him. Oops.

"How many sweatpants did you steal from me?" He asked with a slight laugh.

"I don't know. I also have some in my suitcase."

He went over to my suitcase and it was filled with both our clothes and a few of Cameron's.

Don't let me borrow your clothes cause your not getting them back unless you ask for them.

"Wait you stole my sweatshirts too." He said taking out three of his sweatshirts.

"Your clothes are just so comfy." I say and hug him.

"Your lucky I love you." He says and hugs me back.

"These are my favorite sweatpants. I'm taking them back." He says taking out a pair of black sweatpants with his schools logo on them.

"Are you going to unpack my entire suitcase?" I asked hoping he would.

We all know I'm to lazy to unpack.

"It depends do you have anymore of my clothes?"

"I don't know do I"

He rolls his eyes and continues to unpack my bag.

"Thanks bae." I say and kiss his cheek.

I stand up cause I smell bacon.

FOOD!!!!

I walk downstairs to see Cam cooking and Hayes sitting at the island on his phone. He looks at me and burst out laughing. I glare at him and he automatically shuts up.

"Morning Cam." I say

"Hey you didn't say good morning to me." Hayes whined

"You lost that opportunity when you started laughing at me for no reason." I said and Cam said hi to me.