Chapter 53

(Emily pov)

Cam would freak out.

Shawn. I dont is even know about Shawn. We're only 16. I'm not ready to be a mother and neither is Shawn. We have our entire life ahead of us.

I went over to Cam's room. It's not like I can go back to me and Shawn's room after what just happened.

I knocked on Cam's door and Nash opened the door.

Why does everyone but Cam open the door?

"Hey." He said and opens the door wider so I can come in.

"Hi." I say back and see Cam sitting on his bed playing with his phone

I jump in the bed next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey whats up?" Cam asked

"I need a brother sister day." I say.

We spent a whole month together doing brother and sister days so he can get my mind off Shawn and now I really need one.

"Sure what do you want to do?"

"I don't know I just need to get out."

"Alright let me get ready." He said and go out of bed. He went over to his suitcase and pulled out a pair of jeans and a blue patterned shirt.

He went into the bathroom to change while I went on twitter.

"Brother sister day huh?" Nash says and sits down next to me.

"Yeah. I feel like I haven't been with him in a while." I say even though that's a complete lie. We just had a brother sister day monday and it's now wednesday.

"What the matter?" Nash says with all seriousness

"Nothing."

LIES.

"We all know you only have brother sister day when you need to get your mind off of things."

"Me and Shawn broke up." Its the truth but its not the complete reason why I want to have a brother sister day.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm just tired of crying over a guy who always ends up hurting me."

He pulled me into a hug.

"It's going to be okay." He said and I gave him a weak smile.

I've been getting closer to all the guys lately. There was a knock on the door and Nash went to open it.

"Do you know what happened to Shawn? He just cursed me out for asking him if he wanted to go out with me and Carter." Aaron said and Nash looked back at me.  "You guys broke up again? You just saw the guy less than an hour ago."

Guess he answered his own question.

"He kissed another girl a few weeks ago and he now just told me." I said and Aaron just nodded.

Cam finally came out the bathroom and we all left.

"Do you want to ride some horses?" Cam asked and I agreed.

"Did you know that I've always wanted a horse?" I asked

"How could I not. When you were little you've always asked our mom and dad to buy you one and they told you it wouldn't fit in your room to avoid buying you one."

I smiled and we talked about some random things.

"So what happened with you and Shawn?" He finally asked

"You herd?"

"I didn't hear the entire story." He says

"Shawn kissed another girl a while ago and just now told me so we broke up." I said not really wanting to talk about it.

We finally got to the horse stables and we payed to ride the horses.

Me and Cameron playfully argued about who got Shadow. Shadow was all black and so cute.

"Fine just have her." I say and start to walk over to Bolt.

"You can have her." Cam says.

"Really?!?!?!" I say in frustration and walk over to Shadow to get her saddled up.

"I love you." Cam says

"Yeah whatever."

I finish saddling up Shadow and we get to go on the path. Me and Cam raced our horses and Shadow won.

"That a girl." I said and patted her head.

"You just got lucky." Cam says

"Keep dreaming" I said and reached  over to pat his head.

We went back to the stables and unsaddled the horses.

We went back to the hotel and went to my room to see Shawn crying.

Oh god.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haha im in school.

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!