Chapter 41

*Later That Day*

(Emily pov)

We had to go to the last event in New york today then we get to go back home tonight.

At least I get to get away from all this drama. Shawn and the rest of the guys were going back to Cali with Cam, Nash, the Jacks and I.

The guys were doing their thing when the event was coming to an end. Shawn announced that he had an announcement.

"Okay I have something important to say." Shawn started and the crowd went silent.

"I don't think I can do Magcon anymore."

Wait what?

The group of girls were in tears and everyone on stage was shocked.

"Shawn what are you doing?" I whispered to him. Shawn just ignored my question and kept talking.

"All the hate your sending to Emily isn't just effecting her it's effecting all of us. I'm tired of seeing her always upset. I did this tour to meet all my fans and make people happy, but you've been bringing down all the people I love and care about. It's not fair to them and it's not fair to me. I sorry. I really am. I love you all." Shawn says and the entire crowd is in tears.

I pull Shawn to the side and look at him for a few minutes before I said something.

There is no way I'm letting Shawn give up his dream. Yeah he's already sighed and has his own music. He's getting bigger by the minute, but magcon is a big part of him and I'm not letting him give it up.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I don't want to see you hurting even if it means quitting Magcon."

"Shawn this is honestly the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me but I'm not letting you ruin your career because of me."

Then Taylor and Matt came over to us.

"Guys your trending number one on twitter." Taylor says

"Really?" Shawn asks confused.

"Yeah the fans are apologizing to all of us."

Me and shawn take out our phones and we are trending number one two and three.

#weresorryshem

#shawnpleasedontleave

#sorrymagconfamily

Oh yeah 'Shem' is our ship name.

"Shawn you can't just leave." Bart says walking over to us

"I don't think I have to." Shawn says with a smile on his face. Bart just looks at him confused.

"I'll just go tell the fans."

We all walk back onto the stage and we see all the fans on their phones most likely on twitter.

The fans look up from their phones and the all shout that they're sorry.

I wasn't going to let Shawn leave magcon because of me. I would never let him do that.

"I'm staying. Thank you all for apologizing." Shawn said.

The fans cheered for us to sing together. I just looked at Shawn and he shrugged.

"What do you want us to sing?" Shawn asked and there were random song request.

"I heard summertime sadness. You alright with that?" He asked and I agreed.

Shawn pulled out his guitar and we began to sing.

After we sang the fans started to cheer.

After the event we all went back to the hotel and packed. With Shawn being his normal lazy self he just sat on my bed and played with his phone.

"Shawn go pack we leave in like two hours."

"Wait are you serious?" He asked

"No." I said sarcastically and he left.

I finished packing my things but my suitcase wouldn't zip.

"Taylor." I whined

"What?" He said putting his bandana's in his suitcase.

"Can you sit on my suitcase? It won't close."

"Fine." He finally agreed after five minutes if begging.

He sat on top of the suitcase and it still wouldn't close all the way.

"Taylor it still won't close."

"You sit on top and I'll zip it. You aren't as strong as me." He said while 'flexing'

He fell ontop of me while he stood up.

"How did you fall exactly?" I asked

"I tripped over your dumb shoes." He laughed

He stay on top of my and before I knew it his lips were on mine. I push him off of me.

"Taylor I have a boyfriend." I felt a pair of eyes on us and I look over at the door and see Shawn standing there with tears in his eyes.

Well this is just great.

"Shawn wait!" I called after him.

I followed behind him.

"Shawn please stop." I said and he stopped walking. He turned to face me and I can see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Why?" Was all he was able to say.

"I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."

"Em-" I cut him off.

"Do you not trust me. I've been faithful to you this entire relationship, I told you multiple time I only thought of Taylor as my best friend but I guess he wanted more than that. You have to believe me."

It was true. I only have feelings for Shawn. I didn't know Taylor wanted to be more than friends.

"Emily I trust you." Shawn finally says and I sigh in relief.

He moves closer to me and I feel his lips brush against mine. Just then we were interrupted.

"Come on I want to go home!" Cameron yells causing Nash and Matt to laugh.

Shawn grabs his bags and I go back to my room and grab mine trying my best to avoid Taylor.

"Em I didn't mean to kiss you. I was just caught it the moment."

"Taylor it's fine." I say while grabbing my things

"Can we still be friends. Things might not be the same but we can at least try."

"Yeah." I say and pull Taylor in a hug. "I'm sorry" he whispers and I nod my head.

"Come on we have to go before Cameron kills someone." Carter says and we walk out the hotel room being sure to grab everything.

We got through the airport security and then boarded our plane. I took the window seat and Shawn sat next to me.

I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder while the plane took off.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, more than you'll even know." I heard Shawn say before I was fully asleep.

I love him too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Early morning update. Very early morning update. It's 2:38 am here.

Anyways have a great day!!!!

Im gonna go to bed and dream about shawn.

~Ahrayal Mendes~

Bye.

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

PS. FOLLOW MY TWITTER @Ahrayal_Mendes. I follow back!