Chapter 42

(Emily pov)

Once we got to our house I threw my stuff down and ran up to my room leaving everyone downstairs by themselves.

Probably not a good idea but whatever I missed my bed.

I jump in the bed and hugged it.

I eventually doze off.

(Shawn pov)

Everyone was running around doing whatever.

Matt was invading their fridge and me well I just went upstairs to go cuddle with Em.

He door was already open and she was knocked out. I climb in tthe bed next to her and just watch her sleep.

That sounded really creepy.

She's so beautiful when she sleeping. I played with her hair and kissed her forehead.

Matt came into the room.

"Emily's birthday is tomorrow." Matt says

"I already knew that."

"Of course you did. We need you to help us plan something for her."

"Now?" I asked.

I kinda just wanted to stay here and creepily watch my girlfriend sleep.

"No next year." Matt said sarcastically.

I get out of bed and walk downstairs with everyone else.

We all sit around and start talking about what we were going to do about Emily's birthday. He wants to make it special for her so I have to keep her out the house.

That shouldn't be to hard.

As we were talking Em starts walking down the stair so we all stop talking.

She waves at us and we all say 'hi' or 'hello'. She walks right past us and goes into the kitchen.

"What happened to all the food." She groaned

"Matt ate it" They all yell and Matt just sits there.

She rolled her eyes and told us she was going to the store.

(Emily pov)

Since I cant drive yet I just walked to the store down the street and to my luck Ryan was there.

I swear he is a level ten stalker.

"Glad to see your back" Ryan said with an evil smirk.

I rolled my eyes and just ignored him. He still followed me around the store.

"What do you want?" I finally snap at him.

"I told you what I wanted. I want you."

"Well it's not going to happen so keep dreaming." I say and grab three packs of oreos off the self.

I swear if any of them touch my oreos I will cut them.

"I can treat you better than that Shawn guy ever will."

"Bullshit. For two fucking years you bullied me because Cameron made us fucking break up because I was to fucking stupid to break up with you myself. All you've ever done was hurt me. You told me you'll never do it again but you always did. Then you made my life a living hell."

There was a burning feeling in my left cheek. Ryan slapped me.

"Cause you changed alright." I say and grab a few packs of chips from off the shelf for the guys.