Chapter 30

(Emily pov)

"Emily wake up." I heard Taylor say

"Five more minutes"

"Let's just slap cam her?" I heard Cam say

"Slap me I will murder you" I said sitting up in my seat

"Morning sleepy head" Matt said with a huge smile

"The plane is landing" Cam said and sat back in his seat

°

°

°

We get off the plane and wait for our luggage. Once all of our luggage arrives we walk past the crowd of screaming girls.

We finally arrive at the hotel and we all get our rooms.

Cam and Nash connecting with Shawn and Matt

Me and Taylor connecting with Jessica and Brent

Azucena and Aileen connecting with Jack and Jack

Jacob and Mahogany connecting with Aaron and Carter

Then Hayes gets his own room.

We all go to our rooms to unpack. Instead of unpacking I just jump on one of the beds and attempt to fall asleep. But I had to be given the loudest roommate.

"Get up!" Taylor yelled

"What now?" I asked clearly annoyed

"Wow someone's in a mood."

"Get use to it" I said and turn the opposite direction and try to fall asleep.

(Taylor pov)

Emily is sleeping and I'm bored. She's so pretty when she sleeps. But as I said earlier I was bored so I'm just going to bother her until she wakes up. I think I'm starting to develop feelings towards Emily. She's so fun to be around. She hasn't been herself since she broke up with Shawn. She tells everybody she's alright but I can see straight through her. She's actually hurting inside.

I decided to record some vines. I got out some markers and started to draw all over her perfect face. I gave her a mustache and I wrote 'Taylor Caniff was here!' I also drew random stuff on her faces. I posted it on vine and it got a lot of likes and revines.

She is one heavy sleeper.

I was singing random song lyrics and dancing around the room listening to music and she didn't budge. That's when I had an idea.

I got my speakers and put it by her head. I blasted the music in her ear and she jumped up scared out of her mind. Thank god I recorded that.

"Why are you screaming?" Brent said entering through the connecting doors with Jessica.

Brent and Jessica burst out laughing once they Saw Emily.

Emily looked so confused and I started laughing once more. She stood up and walked over to the mirror.

"TAYLOR MICHAEL CANIFF!" She yells

"Hey don't use my full name"

"Watch your back" she says and walks into the bathroom.

Brent and Jessica start to laugh at me.

(Emily pov)

Taylor thinks he's going to get away with this but he has another thing coming.

I wash my face and walk out the bathroom. I was pretending to be mad at Taylor but he knows how to make me laugh.

"PUBIC HAIR!" Taylor randomly screams causing me to laugh.

Who's idea was it to put me in a room with Taylor.

"Lets just get some food." I say and he agrees.

We walk out the hotel room and Taylor starts yelling.

"FOOD!"

Once he said that all the guys came out their hotel rooms.

"I want food!" Cam yells

"Let's go to taco bell!" Brent yells and the guys agree.

When it comes to Brent and Taco Bell you can't really win.

"I guess we're going to taco bell" I say and we all walk into the elevator.

"Jessica how do you like the tour?" Carter asks

"It's fun so far."

The elevator finally opens and we all try to get out at once, which wasn't a good idea. I was the first one out the elevator. I recorded everyone pushing there way out. I got the part when Hayes jumped on Nash's back causing Nash to trip over the rug in front of the elevator and falling. Hayes landed on top of Nash and Nash pushed him off.

We all laughed and started to walk to taco bell. The guys stopped to take a few pictures with the fans and then we left.

We ended up buying a bunch of tacos and burritos for them to share. I'm not a huge fan of Taco Bell's tacos and burritos so I just ordered Nachos and a baja blast. They each ate their Tacos and burritos and drank their baja blast. Cam occasionally stole a nacho from me when he thought I wasn't looking.

We left taco bell and we started 'exploring' New York City.

"Let's go to times square" Mahogany said and we all agreed.

We went into multiple stores and we lost the guys somewhere. Probably when we walked into Bath and body works. I needed some more lotion and perfume.

Mahogany, Azucena, Jessica, Aileen and I all brought multiple bottles of lotion and purfume. The lotion cost $11 each depending on the size and the sent. Of course I would get the most expensive lotion.

We eventually met up with the guys in foot locker. After a while we decided to go back to the hotel and watch movies.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If Shawn and Emily got back together how would you want Shawn to ask her out?

Comment and maybe I will put it in the story.

Who is your favorite Magcon boy?

Mine is clearly Shawn and Taylor. I may or may not like Shawn more. Sorry Tay.

♪♪♪♪♬♬♬♬♪♪♪♪♩♩♩♩♩♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ⓢⓗⓐⓦⓝ ⓜⓔⓝⓓⓔⓢ

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

FOLLOW MY TWITTER:
@ahrayal_mendes

LIVE LAUGH LOVE!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

BYE.

~AHRAYAL MENDES~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!