Epilogue

Its been six years and we're now 27.  Me and shawn had twins four years ago and their both a pain in the neck at times.

One was a girl and the other was a boy. The girls name is Kaylee and the boys name is Christian. They're both handfuls but I have to say Chris gets into the most trouble, he's always in everything and let me say that boy has a mouth. Kaylee is always getting into my makeup and climbing all over things.

The phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi, Emily?"

"This is here."

"Great. This is bart, I don't know if you remember me or not but you were on the magcon tour with me a few years ago. I was wondering if you and the other guys would like to have a 'Magcon family reunion'"

We've never stopped being a family. In fact we all live on the same street and see each other everyday. We're all still very famous, The guys have been in multiple movies and Me, Mahogany, Jacob and Shawn we're now really famous singers.

"Um, yeah that will be great. I just have to talk to everyone else about it."

"The reunion is in LA in a week."

"Okay thank you."

We said our goodbyes then hung up.

"MOM!!!!" I heard Kaylee yell

"Yes kay?"

"Chris keeps hitting me." She whines

"No I'm not." Christian argues

Did I mention Chris is a big liar?

"Chris stop hitting your sister and Kay... why don't you go draw me a pretty picture."

"Okay." She says and skips away to the dinning room table to color.

-----

*1 week later*

We were all on our way to the event with our loud children.

Yes we all had at least 1 child. And they were all friends.

Taylor has a son, Brandon is just like him, fun and loud. Taylor and his son are always wearing matching bandanas. Its so adorable.

Jessica and Brent finally got married and had a baby. They're daughter Kayla is  younger than the rest of the kids but they're all family.

Mahogany and Jacob had a son named Austin.

And Azucena and Matt had a daughter named Abbie.

Lets pretend I gave you all the couples and their babies names. I'm to lazy to write all that shit.

Once we got to the venue Bart greeted us all and we caught up with him.

"Wow I haven't seen you guys in so long. You're all grown up and have your own children. How have you guys been?"

"Good." We all say at once.

"That's good. The event starts in thirty minutes."

"Okay." We all say and Bart walks away.

We all set the kids down and let them play. We did sound check and then it was time for the actual event.

Bart introduced us all. We all sat in our seats and we allowed the fans to ask us as many questions as they wanted.

Cam pointed to a girl a little younger than him.

"Are you and the other guys going to make a movie together any time soon?" She asked and the guys looked at each other.