Chapter 68

*3 years later*

(Emily pov)

It's been 3 years and me and Shawn's relationship is still going strong. Yes we always have our downfalls but it only makes our relationship stronger.

Me and Shawn are both now 19 and out of school. None of the guys went to an actual college considering we we're all to busy touring but we did do online college courses.

"SHAWN!" I called from the back of the tour bus.

Yes we were both on tour together doing concerts and meeting the fans.

"What." He said walking into the room

"I'm hungry." I whined and he just laughed at me

"We just stopped ten minutes ago to get food." He said

"Yeah but I wasn't hungry ten minutes ago was I?" He just rolled his eyes at me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Our next stop is in New York and the guys are going to be there. I know how much you missed them."

I did miss the guys. We've been on tthe road for a two months and we haven't really seen them since we've all been touring and Cam filming his movie, none of us really had the time. But we are all still one huge family. The guys still live together back in Cali and we always try to make it to each other's events.

______

We just watched netflix together the entire day as we arrived in New York.

We got our suitcases off the bus and walked into the hotel. I saw the guys and dropped my luggage leaving it for Shawn to pick up.

"CAM!" I yelled and jumped into his arms

"EM!" He said mocking my tone.

"TAYLOR!" Taylor yelled his own name and I jumped off of Cam and jumped onto Taylor.

"I missed you so much Tay." I said squeezing him.

"I missed you too Em"

"Can I have a hug?" Someone interrupted us

"Matt!" I said and jumped into his arms.

"How's my little cupcake been?" He asked

"I've been good. How about you?"

"I've been good."

I hugged everyone else and we got stares from other people.

They're acting like they wouldn't do this.

"Hey what about me?" Shawn says sarcastically

"I've been stuck on a tour bus with you for two months."

"I feel left out." Shawn whined

"Oh get over here you big teddy bear." I say and pull him in for a hug.

We checked in and went up to our rooms. I shared a room with Cam since I've been with Shawn for two months. Shawn shared a room with Matt.

There was a knock on the door so I went to go open it.  There stood Mahogany, Azucena and Jessica.

"Lets have a girls day out." Mahogany suggested and before I could even say 'yes' I was dragged out the hotel room.

"I don't even have my phone or money."

"Hurry up go get it." Jessica said and I went back into the room to get them.

We went down to the lobby and started to walk to times square since it wasn't that far.

"The guys said Shawn is planning something special for your anniversary tomorrow." Azucena said

"I wouldn't be surprised. He's always done something special on our anniversary."

"Matt just told me that we had to buy you something nice to wear."

"How come I don't know about this stuff and you guys do?"

They all just shrugged their shoulders and dragged me into a store that sold dresses.

"Matt said fancy but not to fancy. Whatever that means. But how about you try on this dress." Azucena said handing me a turquoise dress.

The dress was strapless and it ended a fee inches above the knee.

I went to the changing room and changed into the dress. I looked in the mirror and instantly fell in love with the dress. I walk out the changing room to show the girls my dress. They're jaws flew open.

"Do you like it?" I asked

"Do I like it? I love it!" Mahogany said.

"Yeah you have to buy it." Jessica said and I smiled

For a second I thought they didn't like it.

We picked out some shiny golden high heels and a strapless bra and some matching black lace underwear. Just in case.

We went to the checkout and payed for the items. We walked around to other stores and brought a few more items before going back to the hotel.

I put my stuff down in my room and changed into Shawn's sweatpants and his oversized sweatshirt. I went over to Mahogany's room cause we were going to watch movies and have a sleep over with only us girls. The guys went out with Shawn for a 'guys day out.'

The first movie we watched was the fault in our stars and we cried like there was no tomorrow. Then we watched some disney movies, of course we had to watch peter pan and Camp rock.

Bringing back childhood memories.

There was a knock on the door and Mahogany stood up to open the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, I forgot my key." Jacob said and put his stuff down on his bed. He sat down in Mahogany's old spot and ate some of her candy.

"Jacob get out." Mahogany said and Jacob looked confused. "It's girls night. Not girls night plus jacob."

"But it can be." He said smiling at her

"No, now leave. Please."

"Fine." He said standing up and walking towards the door.

"And babe" Mahogany started and he turned around. "Can you go buy us some more candy?" She asked nicely

"Yeah whatever." He says

"I love you." She calls out before he walks out the room.

"No 'I love you too' I see how it is." She says and presses resume for mulan.

Jacob came back with the candy and Mahogany kicked him out again.

Wow she's serious with this 'girls night out' thing.

The rest of the night went like this.

Junk food

Disney movies

More junk food

And more movies

We eventually fell asleep during some movie and I'm not going to lie. I had fun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sadly this book is coming to an end but I will write another book. Either about Taylor or Shawn idk yet.

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Can you see the picture of the dress and shoes I put in this chapter? Cause wattpad wasn't really working and I don't know if you can see it or not.

But anyways.

Follow my twitter @Ahrayal_Mendes

LIVE LAUGH LOVE!!!

~ AHRAYAL MENDES ~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥