Chapter 31

(Emily pov)

I woke to a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

Wait what?!?!!?!?

I look over to see Taylor's arms wrapped around me and everyone else knocked out in various positions around the room.

I try to get out of his grip but it only gets tighter.

"Taylor what are you doing?" I whisper yell

"Cuddling" he says in his morning voice

"Well let go of me." I say and Taylor releases his grip.

I stand up and notice we were in Cam's room. Might as well steel a pair of sweatpants from him.

I go through his clothes and pull out a pair of Navy blue sweatpants. I grab the sweatpants and leave his hotel room and walk into mine.

I grabbed a graphic tee and my undergarments and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some makeup. I changed into my clothes and walked back to Cam's room to wake the guys up. We had an event in two hours. Shawn was the easiest to wake up so I started with him.

"Shawn we have an event." I shook him a little and he woke up.

"Morning." He said in his morning voice with a smile on his face.

OH MY GOD HIS MORNING VOICE IS SO FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!

I never really noticed how much I missed his voice until we broke up.

"Morning" I said with a huge smile on my face

"Why are you so happy?" He asked laughing a little

"I don't know?" I said and just admired his handsome facial features.

No stop. Why am I doing this? He hurt me, I can't just forget that.

"I haven't seen that beautiful smile in the longest."

I smile and look into his eyes. He looks into mine and I got lost somewhere in his eyes. We start to move closer filling the gap that was in between us. His soft lips press against mine and I kiss back. Our lips moving in sync. I eventually pull away once I realize what I was doing.

"Sorry" Shawn said nervously

"It's fine" I said giving him a warm smile. "Lets just go wake up everyone" I said and he agreed. We did various things to wake the guys up.

I slap cammed Cam and shawn slap cammed Taylor since Taylor smack cammed Shawn last night.

Eventually everyone was awake.

"Em are you wearing my sweatpants?" Cam asked

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"Aww I was going to wear those today" Cam whined

"Oh well" I said jumping onto his bed

He went over to his suitcase and pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a white tee shirt.

After everyone was ready we all walked to the venue stopping at Starbucks on the way.

We did the usual event and went back to the hotel.

I was hanging out in Matt's room with Matt, Shawn, Cam and Nash. Me and Nash weren't really talking but we decided to film a video.

We were going to do the oatmeal challenge. Shawn didn't want to be im it so it was just me, Nash, Matt and Cam. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Matt stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it and it was Azu, she had tears in her eyes and her suitcases in her hands. Matt pulled her into a hug and she dropped the suitcases.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked

"Aileen said some really mean things to me." She cried into Matt's chest. "I don't want to see her right now, can I stay with you?"  She asked wiping away her tears.

"Yeah sure." He said grabbing her luggage and putting it in the corner so it wasn't in the way of our video.

"After we film we can talk about it if you want." Matt said and she just nodded.

"Sisters fight all the time, even me and Cam." I said and she smiled

"Except I'm not a girl." He said confidently

"You can't be to sure of that." I said causing everyone to laugh but him. He pretended to flip his hair and walk away.

We started the video, Shawn and Azucena were behind Camera and left in the middle of video.

I barely ate any oatmeal causing me to lose automatically. We all just fooled around with the oatmeal causing us all to lose. We changed into our bathing suits and walked into the bathroom.

Did I mention losers had to get hit with eggs.

We all lost cause none if us were able to finish an entire packet.

Cam went first and I hit him with an egg so did Nash and Matt. Next they forced me to go. Cameron threw one right at my chest and it hurt like hell. Nash threw one at my stomach and a shell gave me a small cut where he hit me. Next Matt threw one at me and thanks to his bad aim he missed me. Nash went after and we all threw eggs at him. Matt aimed for his face and Nash moved his head just in time. I hit him on his forehead and Cam hit him in his stomach. Last was Matt. We all hit him and we recorded the mess we made. There was oatmeal all over the carpet and eggs all over the bathroom.

"I feel bad for the people who have to clean this" Matt said and we all laughed.

I went back to my room and took a shower to get all the egg yolk off me.

I eventually got out the shower and blow dried my hair. I left it in its natural waves and changed into some clothes.

I choose my american flag crop top and a pair of light washed high waisted shorts. I put on my american flag vans. I put on some makeup and walked back to Matt's room.

They were all sitting around on the beds on there phone. I jumped on Cameron and kissed his cheek.

"Eww can you not." He said wiping the kiss from off his cheek.

"Oh but you can kiss me." I said sarcastically

"That's different." He says

"Oh really. How is it any different?" I asked

"I dont know it just is." He said and I laughed

I laid down on him like he was a mattress. I got a text message and I look at it.

Shawn♥:

Meet me outside the hotel in 10 minutes. Please?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello!!!!!

I'll update later. I think.

I have a bunch if homework but lets be real who does homework at night. I start at like 1am.

Follow my Twitter:

@ahrayal_mendes

OKAY BAI!!!!!

~AHRAYAL MENDES~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Dont forget to vote and comment!!!