Chapter 40

(Emily pov)

"What is this?" Shawn yells holding up the metal blade.

"That isn't mine."

I swear I'm the worst liar. Of course it's mine. It was in my makeup bag.

Wait it was in my makeup bag. Why is he going through my stuff?

"Why are you going through my stuff?" I yell

Shawn just ignores my question.

"Emily are you cutting again?" He asks

"No. I stopped."

And started again.

"Then show me your wrist." Shawn demanded

"Why don't you guys ever believe me?" I yell and storm out the room

I better prepare for a lecture tonight.

(Shawn pov)

I may or may not have been looking through her things but she's been acting strange.

She's been hiding a lot of things from us and I'm concerned about her.

There's a part of me that wants to believe her when she said that she hasn't been cutting but then if you look at it she's been getting all this hate.

I don't know if I should tell Cam or not cause Emily's not going to do it and I just want her to get better.

Me and Taylor just looked at each other. I sighed and sat down on the bed. Putting my head in my hands.

"I think we need to trust her on this one. She has been getting better." Taylor says but I just don't know.

"I don't know, I mean this was in her makeup bag."

"Maybe she didn't know it was in there." He said

"She asked why I was going through her stuff." I said and looked up at him.

Is Taylor really trying to get me to believe that she isn't cutting. She gave me and Cameron all her blades and somehow she gets another one. Taylor really wants to believe her and I want to to. But there is obviously something wrong with this.

"Look I want to believe her but she gave me and Cam all her blades and after all the hate she's been getting I think she started again."

"So what do we do man." Taylor says

"Should we tell Cam?" I asked

"I think that's the last thing she wants. If anyone tells him it should be her."

I agreed with Taylor and we went to go find Emily which didn't take to long cause she was sitting outside of the door.

"Hey babe?" I said more like a question.

I looked back at Taylor and he got the point that I wanted him to leave.

She didn't say anything for a while. When she looked at me she began to cry.

"I really do want to get better. It's just really hard. I thought I could handle all the hate but I can't." She said and I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay. I promise I will be here for you no matter what." I say to her and kiss her forehead.

"Nothing will be okay. Everyone tells me it's going to be okay but it's really not. It's to the point where I don't even want to try, I just want to give up."

After she said that tears fell from my eyes.

She can't just give up when so many people love her.

"Emily please don't say that."

"It's the truth. It makes no sense to keep trying when everybody just brings you down. All I want is to be happy. I haven't been happy for years."

"Emily we can get through this. Together."

"Shawn you don't get it. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to give up on life. Nobody cares weather I die or live. I'm a nobody."

"That's a lie. Your everything to me. We all love you. I don't know why you can't see that."

"Do you know how many times I've been told that and it was just a lie. Ryan said that to me before but everything he said was a lie. All my past boyfriends said that but it was all a lie. How do I know your not lying?"

"Because I'm not like all those other guys."

"Do you know how many times I heard that before?" She said under her breath but I still heard her.

"I just have to ask you one question." She said and looked up at me and I nodded my head for her to continue.

"Why did you choose me out of the millions of girls? You can literally have any girl you want and you choose me."

"I don't want anyone else but you. We both may have messed up im the past but your the one I always came running back to. Because your the one I love, the only one I love."

She didn't say anything else. We just stayed silent enjoying each others company.

I pulled her onto my lap and and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"I love you." She says breaking the silence

"I love you more." I say smiling

"To the moon and back." She says

"Times infinity."

I turn her around to face me. I wipe away the tears in her eyes and the makeup running down her face. I roll up her sleeve and kiss her battle scars.

"I love you more than you'll ever know. Please don't do this again."

"I'm sorry" She says

"No don't be sorry."

I place my lips onto her hers and our lips move in sync. Everything around us didn't matter. It was like everything was frozen and we were the only thing that mattered. I pulled away before things got to intense.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I know what I have to do. I can't see her hurt like this anymore. She's my everything and without her my life would be hell.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay here's another update. Maybe I'll update later. Who knows.

Follow my twitter:
@Ahrayal_mendes

Dont forget to vote and comment!

~Ahrayal Mendes~

Bye.

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥