chapter 55

(Emily pov)

I woke up and snuck out of the room. I have to get a test to make sure I'm not pregnant. I went down the street to the pharmacy and went over to the part of the store where they sold pregnancy test.

I grabbed three and walked up to the checkout. The lady looked as if she was in her thirties.

"How old are you?" She asked scanning the boxes

"16." I said clearly not wanting to talk

"I can tell you'll be a great mother." She said handing me the bag.

"Thanks." I said and walked out the store.

I went back to the hotel to see Shawn sitting on his bed. I walked right past him and into the bathroom.

I took the boxes out the bag and followed the directions. I took the test and waited.

I waited for the results and before I knew it I had the results.

All three were positive.

Oh god. My life is over.

Tears filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

I'm pregnant.

I threw the test test away and walked out ths bathroom not caring if anyone saw me cry.

Cam came over while I was in the bathroom.

"Em what's wrong?" Cam asked and tried to pull me im for a hug but I just pushed him away.

Shawn looked at me with hurt in his eyes but he is honestly the last thing on my mind.

I just laid on the bed and covered myself with the blanket. Trying to avoid everything.

"Emily what's wrong?" Cam asked pulling the blanket off me.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered. He probably couldn't hear me so I would most likely have to repeat myself.

"What?" He asked

"I-Im pregnant." I said a little louder and Cam's face showed mixed emotions.

I looked over at Shawn and his eyes were starting to water.

This just ruined the rest of our lives.

I'm to young to have a baby. I had my whole life ahead of me and now I just ruined my future. I wanted to go to college get a good job, possible get married and then have children. Now I have to worry about the baby, bills, and supplies.

I'm 100% sure Cam and the rest of the guys were going to help me through this.

Shawn on the other hand thinks I hooked up with Taylor and it's his baby.

I knew this relationship wouldn't work.

I'm so fucking stupid.

"Cam please say something." I cried.

He looked over at Shawn and I saw Cam's jaw clench.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed heavily.

"Did you even use protection?" Cam raised his voice.

"I don't know what happened." Shawn asked

Oh so now all of a sudden he wants to accept the baby. I swear he's bipolar.

"What happened was your dick entered my sister." Cam yelled.

This is going to be great.

"What are you going to do with it?" Cam asked

"What do you mean?"

"Are you keeping it?" He asked

"Yeah." I said wiping away the tears.

"Your only 16. You have your whole life. You cant have a child."

"Are you telling me to get an abortion?"

"A child could ruin your life."

"An abortion is like killing a child and I'm not going to do that."

"Do what you want." He says and walks out the room

Wow, he's so mature.

"So the baby is mine?" Shawn asks after Cam leaves.

I think Hayes might be smarter than him.

"No, it belongs to the homeless guy across the street." I said sarcastically and he rolls his eyes at me.

"What are we going to do?" Shawn says running his fingers through his hair.

"I-I don't know."

"I really want to be in our child's life." Shawn says looking at me.

"I want you to too."

"How are we going to do this. I mean look at us we're 16 and immature. We can't even handle a small argument without breaking up." Shawn says letting a tear fall from his eyes. "I'm so sorry Em. I didn't mean to say any of those things, I didn't mean to kiss anyone, I didn't mean to ever hurt you, and I never meant to get you pregnant. I'm so sorry Emily. I realized I've been a huge dick lately and I'm so sorry for that. Can you ever forgive me?"

This is the Shawn I fell in love with.

"I forgive you" I said and he pulled me into a hug and placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

I missed his soft lips on mine. I felt the same spark from the first time we kissed. I dont know what it is but I can't be away from him for a long time knowing he's not mine. It hurts to much.

"I love you." He says and I smile

I missed him saying he loves me.

"I love you too."

As bad as our arguments get nothing will ever drive us apart.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have a very important question.

Should I end this story and make a sequel?

I have a lot more ideas and I think if I try to write them in this book it might be to long.

Comment if I should make a sequel.

Follow my twitter:
@Ahrayal_Mendes

LOVE YOU ALL!!

~ AHRAYAL MENDES~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥