Chapter 16

(Emily pov)

"Emily hurry up we have to go." Cam yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I said and grabbed my suitcases.

I went downstairs and we drove to the airport. We saw Nash, Jack and Jack we walked over to them and we waited for our plane. Everyone else was gonna meet us in south Carolina. We were going to myrtle beach this time.

"Flight 847 is now boarding."

We got up and boarded the plane.

~Skips plane ride 'cause I'm too lazy for that shit~

We met the guys by the baggage claim. Me and Shawn's eyes met and I quickly looked away. We grabbed our bags and piled into the limo. We drove back to the hotel and we got our rooms.

Me and Shawn were together. We connected with Matt and Azu.

Jacob and Mahogany connected with Nash and Aileen. Cam and Aaron connected rooms with Carter and Matt. Hayes and Taylor connected rooms with Jack and Jack.

This is going to be a long trip.

We all got ready. There was an event today. I honestly just wanted to sleep.

"Em can we talk?" Shawn asked

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" I asked pretending to be okay.

I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about.

He sat down on the bed next to mine.

"I didn't mean to kiss Ava." He said

"You don't mean a lot of things"

"Em seriously, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't."

"And I didn't mean to fall for you. But we all make mistakes." I Say standing up and walking out the door.

It's going to be okay Emily, everything gets better. It will I promise.

I sat down in the hallway and began to sing tides to myself.

"Emily that was amazing." I turned and saw Shawn.

"How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough." He said

"Whatever, I have to go." I say standing up.

I start to walk towards Cams room.

"Em please just listen."

"I've listened enough, it's my turn to speak." I turned around to face him.

"I never had the best life. I've been depressed for two years for so many reasons. I have problems trusting people, I have problems letting people in and I haves problems with letting people love me. I'm afraid that once I let someone in they're gonna end up hurting me, like Ryan. You knew I had these problems and you promised me all these things and you broke them. You hurt me. I let you in and you hurt me. My fear came true. It was all one big mistake, and I learned my lesson." I said walking away with tears in my eyes.

One fell then the next. Then they all came at once.

Shawn grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. We were centimeters away from each other. I didn't look at him. He placed two fingers under my chin and he made me look at him. He removed the loose strand of hair from out of my face. He bent down and kissed my lips with passion. The spark I felt when we first kissed was still there. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Emily listen, I love you with all my heart. I really do. Nothing will ever change how I feel about you. I still love you and I always will. There's just one question, do you still love me?"

I was quiet. I had no clue how to respond to that.

"Do you?" He asked again

"I-I don't know." I said and he stepped away slowly.

"Emily it was a stupid mistake. Why can't you just look past it?" He raised his voice at me.

I'm not dealing with this. I have other things to worry about.

I wiped the tears away and walked away.

"Emily wait, I'm sorry." I heard him call after me.

He followed behind me and I ran down the stairs. I don't have time to wait for the elevator. Shawn was right behind me. I stopped.

"What do you want?" I yelled at him.

"Look I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm sorry." He said

Wow does he say that a lot.

"For the last week all you've done was say your sorry and you didn't mean to. It's getting old, why don't you find a new game with a new person cause I'm done with it." I said and ran down the stairs leaving him exactly where I left him.

I sat down on one of the couches in the lobby. I probably look like a mess. I was wearing a pair of Cam's grey baggy sweatpants, a black crop top and black converse. My hair was in a messy bun and some stands of hair were left out in the front. My makeup was smudged, great. Now I had to go back upstairs and redo my makeup.

I went up in the elevator and knocked on Cam's door. Aaron opener the door.

"Hey is everything alright?" He questioned

"Yeah it's fine. Can I use the bathroom?" I asked

"What's wrong with yours?" He asked

"Shawn's in there and I need to fix my makeup." I say and he believes me.

Am I an amazing liar or what?!?!?!

He lets me in and I walk over to the bathroom. I take my makeup off and I redo it.

"Em were leaving." Cam called

"Okay, i'll be right there." I say and put all my things back into my bag. I walk out the bathroom and we went downstairs. We got into the limo and we drove to the venue.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Okay.

So today is Jc's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE WHEN I'M SAD. I LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

I'll update tomorrow. Im too lazy to do a double update. And I still have to do my history homework. Gawd.

PEACE!!! ♥

~AHRAYAL MENDES~