Chapter 59

3 weeks later

(Emily pov)

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't move. It was pitch black. I heard Cameron talking.

"I'm so sorry Emily. I love you so much. When I said I hated you I didn't mean it. I need you to wake up, please Emily." He said and kissed my forehead

(Shawn pov)

I sat by Emily's bed and held her hand telling her everything that's been happening over the last couple of days, which wasn't much. Cameron hasn't been eating much he's just been crying. I've only come out of my room to visit Em. I even sang our song to her. 'Sad song' by we the kings.

While I was in the middle of singing the song to her. The heart monitor stopped and I started to call for the doctor. They came rushing in and they started grabbing a bunch of tools and stuff.

They told me I had to leave the room. I went towards that cafeteria and sat down at one of the tables and just cried. This can't be the end.

"Shawn" I heard Matt say and I looked up at him

"It's going to be okay. They took her into surgery. They said her heart stopped but she should be okay." He says and sits down next to me

"But what if she's not? What if she doesn't make it out of surgery?" I say letting more tears fall from my eyes.

"Don't think like that. She's stronger than you think. She'll get through this with the help from all of us. We just have to stay strong and pray for her." He says and I nod my head.

"Do you want to get something to eat? You haven't eaten in two days." He asks and I shake my head no. "You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry." I say and he looks at me.

"Shawn I swear she's going to be okay. But you need to eat." I finally cave in and he says he's going to get some food from subways since it's right down the street. I agree and he walks out.

Cameron and the guys walk over to me and we sit there most of us in tears a few of them were trying not to cry.

Mahogany, Azucena and Jessica were in tears. Emily was they're best friend. They always went shopping and talked about everything together.

Cameron, Taylor, Matt and I were the closest to her along with the girls. She told us everything. We always did everything together. Emily is my everything and if something goes wrong I don't know what I would do.

Flashback

Me and Emily were walling hand and hand in the park. Talking about our fun childhood memories.

"Once I was at the fair with Cam and we were walking around and Cam walked past some booth thingy that sells funnel cake. Cam brought four and he ate every single one. After he ate them he decided to go on some ride that spins really fast and he ended up getting sick and throwing up everywhere. Good thing I wasn't on the ride with him." She said and we laughed.

"Remember the time we left the guys in that haunted house that was actually really scary. We hid behind this wall and jumped out at them when they pasted by. Brent and Hayes almost had a heart attack. Hayes was on the floor in tears and we had to carry him the rest of the way. Once we were about to leave the haunted house we put Hayes down and some guy covered with fake blood holding a chainsaw chased us out and Hayes ran like he was about to get murdered." I said and we started laughing

"Who could forget that."

It was sunset and we stopped at a park bench to admire the view. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and leaned in. I pressed my lips against her's and I felt the same spark I felt the first time we kissed.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you too." She said and pecked my cheek.

What would I ever do without her?

End of flashback

What would I ever do without her? She's my everything.