Chapter 51

(Shawn pov)

Emily was running as fast as she could to get away.

For a girl in wedges she sure can run fast.

We got into the cars and we followed her to the dock.

Why is she at the dock?

(Emily pov)

I ended up stopping at the dock. I stand at the edge and look out all the boats.

Jump now and you can end it all.

But that's not what I really want to do. I just want to get away from all the pain.

Just one simple step and all the pain is gone. Your not worth living. Nobody cares about you. Your just a useless screw up.

My hair blew in the wind as I looked down at the water and rocks.

If I jump this could all be over. It's not like anyone cares.

As I was about to jump someone grabbed my wrist. I turn around to see Shawn and the guys behind him.

I step away from the edge.

"Emily. Everything is going to be okay. I'm here." Shawn says trying to calm me down. Tears were still falling from my eyes. He slowly pulled me back from the edge and pulling me into a tight embrace.

He breaks away from the hug and wipes away the tears I had falling from my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"You will always be my queen no matter what happens." He smiles at me.

I can see the tears building up in his eyes.

"And you'll always be my king." I say and I give him a weak smile.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist not caring that I had a dress on. I buried my head in the crease of his neck as he carried me over to everyone else.

I get down off of Shawn and everyone pulls me into a hug. Cam turns my wrist over and looks at the scars.

"You haven't stopped?" He asked already knowing the answer. I shook my head no and Cam looks a little disappointed.

He just wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. If he hugs me any tighter I wont be able to breath.

"I don't want to lose you. Your my baby sister and you mean everything to me. Without you I don't know what I would do." He whispers before pulling away from the hug.

I wipe away the tears that were still in my eyes.

I get into Cam's car and sit in the passenger seat. The ride felt longer than usual but I guess that's because we were driving in an awkward silence.

Once we got back the house I went straight into the bathroom. I took off my makeup and changed into a pair of nike shorts and one of Shawn's oversized t-shirts.

I walked out the bathroom and laid down on my bed. I just stared at the ceiling. Jack and Nash walk in and stand by the doorway.

"Em, we didn't know that any of that was going to happen" Gilinsky says

"We just wanted you to feel special, we wouldn't have brought you if we knew it was going to happen. We're sorry." Nash says

"It's fine seriously." I say and they both pulled me in for a hug.

They both left and Shawn came into the room.

"Hey babe" He says and jumps onto the bed with me.

"Hey." I say and he wraps his arms around me so we're spooning.

"I love you." He says and kisses my forehead

"I love you too." I say and fall asleep in his arms.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote and Comment!

Follow my twitter:
@Ahrayal_Mendes

Have a great day.

~Ahrayal Mendes~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

BYE.

♥♥♥♥♥