Evidence

I'm always afraid of people trying to steal my work. Posting it on their profile and saying it belongs to them. I do have all the evidence that I made something but it still makes me nervous that someone could steal my work. I just got a scam message on wattpad and asked my friends what to do. My first reaction was to say no and block them. They wanted to share my stories without permission and I told them off. They had a "link" on their profile which wasn't a link at all. I searched it on google engine to see if it existed and it didn't. Don't ever go to the link, they can infect the device and steal information from you. So I tried doing it the safer way and luckily got nothing. I'm just always paranoid of my work being stolen because of that one person who wanted to steal Wonders of Mysteria from me because they can't write and wanted to be popular.

Luckily I have evidence that I made my work. Outlines that have information not available to the public for my stories and sketches for my art. I shouldn't be a first of people stealing my own but I always am. I hate people who can't be creative and steal work from others. I've heard stories of people who got their account hacked and had to redo everything on a new account. I don't ever want someone to steal my account and claim the work as theirs because they want attention. I always change my passwords every so often and am careful around the internet.

If I am ever approached with "did you really make it?" I can show the evidence. I know the person who wanted to steal Wonders of Mysteria would have said things as "evidence" that they made it because I told them some information. But they could never prove it as they don't have the full information.

I know I'm just being paranoid and this isn't my first time dealing with scam or entitled children, I'm not stupid and know how to deal with situations and have friends who can help me.

Always have ave the proof that you made something and be careful. Even in school, for those of you in school, keep the original document and do things on google drive. That way you can show that you did the work and not them.