Reviewing Bad Writing: When the Stars Align FINALE

You know, when Stones to Abigale is somehow a better-written piece of literature than your work. Then you're doing something wrong.

"I guess having people act as an editor for your work, for free, was too much work."

"This chapter had the potential to be interesting."

Quotes by Kappa Kaiju about Reapers Creek that can be applied to this story. The entire video can be applied and that's not what you should be aiming for. You should not be looking up to someone who's the joke of the internet and makes the worst books imaginable.

This is the last part of me reviewing Shayana's story and THANK GOD IT'S OVER. This part is going to be me looking at the overall story, pointing out the problems and giving solutions, and what else I think.

-The Hypocrisy-

Before I tear a hole into this story, a bigger one, I want to make it very clear that I hate hypocrisy. Especially when someone does it and refuses to acknowledge it. Shayana threw a fit when I used "was waiting" and said I can't switch between past and present tense, but she does it all the time. When I used the name "Rangetsu", an old Japanese name, and said a character was based on a Japanese demon, she threw a temper tantrum about how I needed to be "purely original" then proceeded to use other people's assets in her "original story." And yes, she said that before this story was made.

"Wait! You didn't tell me this was based on something else! I'm sorry, but everything here has to be PURELY ORIGINAL! I know, like everyone else, you can't just spit out OCs! But please..."

She sits here expecting people to state what their inspiration is so she can blast them for not being "purely original", while she uses someone else's made-up species in her "original" story. She sits here, telling people to not "spit out OCS" while she writes a bunch for a species that's not even hers. And she sits here, believing she can tell people what to do with their work but deletes her own when given the slightest bit of criticism.

The blatant hypocrisy is kind of overwhelming. 

-The Problems-

There are a lot so hang in there

- The writer treats it like we already know who the characters are.

"It's written like we knew that, but we didn't." -Kappa Kaiju

The amount of times I had to bring up this quote is scary. Greg did it once, this girl did it maybe eight times in an "original" story. Not fanfiction, remember, she "didn't consider it" one.

There is no reason why we should be thrown into the story and be expected to know everyone. And no, the species being from a different story doesn't excuse it. Shayana said it herself that she "doesn't consider this a fan fiction".

Okay, here's what you do. Go into a series that you've never seen or heard of before, watch the halfway point up to the finale, and you tell me if you can understand everything that's going on. Because I guarantee you will have no idea who anyone is and what's going on. That's why the beginning episodes give you the basics of the world and characters and once that's done, it can get into the story.