❤️Reddie: I think I wanna marry you❤️

Age 23
Richies POV

   I walked into the apartment I shared with my boyfriend of 5 years, Eddie. Since our place was kind of small, you could see the kitchen from the living room. I walked in and I saw Eddie chopping up some food for a salad. I don't think he heard me come in because he didn't turn around. He was playing some music and he was swinging his hips to the beat. (a/n the song he was playing is up top^) I set down my bag and took off my jacket and set it on the couch. 

  I walked and leaned against the wall and continued to watch him dance. He put down the knife and he put the chopped up peppers into the big bowl filled with salad. 

"Hey Eds" I said and he jumped and turned around. 

"Richie what the hell how long were you standing there?!" He exclaimed with a red face.

"Not long, but I did get the performance of a lifetime" I replied 

He covered his face with his hands and he groaned. 

"That was embarrassing" he said 

"No it wasn't it was cute" I wrapped my arms around hi and he tried to move away from me but I just held him tighter. 

"Richie let me go" he said 

"No"

He sighed and melted into my embrace.

"One day, your gonna come home and your gonna see candles lit and rose petals on the floor and I'm gonna ask you to marry me" I told him.

 I saw him smile and blush.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked softly.

"Because no matter what happens I'll always wanna be with you forever and I'll love you unconditionally" 

 He grinned and turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck and pecked my lips softly

"I love you too"

😘HI IM IN AN AMAZING MOOD AND I DECIDED TO UPDATE, COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT ONESHOTS U WANNA SEE CUZ I  RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, I HOPE U HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT😘

~Asia❤️❤️❤️😘