💛Lumax: Are you ready for this?💛

Age:21
Lucas' POV
  Max was 9 months pregnant and she was due any day now. Any day now, we would be having two beautiful daughters together. We have names picked out, but you'll find out later. Max was sitting on the couch with her hand on her huge baby bump. I walked over to her and handed her a glass of water.
"Thanks Stalker" She said taking the glass from my hand
"No problem Red" I said
She took a sip and set the cup on the small table in the living room next to the couch.
"Ugh, why won't they come out already?!" She exclaimed
"They will, you gotta be patient" i said. Imagine a full 9 months of someone like Max, who had mood swings, is constantly hungry and mad a lot, all in addition to her natural behavior, yeah it was very hectic.
She picked up her glass and before she took a sip, I heard liquid falling on the floor.
"What the hell, did you spill your water?" I asked
"Nope, nope my water broke holy hell" she said
"Oh fuck, fuck ok, uhh ok" I said standing up and going over to help Max stand up.
"I'm cutting your dick off after this"
"Worth it"
I got her off the couch and we drove to the hospital fast.
"AH drive faster!" she yelled
"I can't if I do, we could crash" I told her
"HURRY UP YOU FUCKING DICK!" she yelled
  I wasn't even fazed because I knew she didn't mean it with all the hormones and stuff. We finally arrived at the hospital and we rushed in.
"SOMEONE HELP MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOR" I yelled
Just then, doctors and nurses got Max on a stretcher and brought her to a room.
   Once we were settled, Max was laying in her hospital bed, and I was sitting beside her, holding her hand. So far she was only 4 centimeters dialated, so we had a long way to go.
"Did you call everyone?" she asked, everyone being the party and my parents. Max hasn't spoken to Neil and her mom ever since she moved out and we left for college.  Since Max got pregnant, we decided to continue school online.
"Yes they're on the way" I replied to her question
"I need El, I need someone to distract me"
"I can't distract you?"
"No" Just then, another contraction happened and she clutched her stomach.
She squeezed my hand and I winced. When it was over, she singer and laid her head on tube pillow.

                     Time Skip

"Push!" the doctor told Max.
"AGHHHHH" Max said. She was holding onto my hand and she squeezed really hard she may have broke it. Then a piercing cry was heard throughout the room.
"Baby A is here" the doctor said "One more to go, we need one more big push"
Max did as she said, and baby B was out. Soon, both babies were clean and we were holding them.
Baby A was named Addison Eleanor Sinclair. Baby B was named Allison Sophie Sinclair. I was holding Addi and Max was holding Allie. They were so small and adorable. The party walked into the room cooing softly as they saw the small babies we were holding.
"Aw they're so tiny" Will said
"I know, they were just born" Max said
"Be nice" I said
                        Time Skip
We were able to go home two days later and we were putting Allie and Addi in their cribs. Once they were settled, Allie was sleeping and Addi was looking up at us with wide blue eyes, just like Max's.
"We're officially parents, you ready for this?" I said to Max
"Hell yeah Stalker"

✝️HI IM VERY PISSED RN BUT IMMA WRITE ALOT OF CHAPTERS BUT ONLY PUBLISH A FEW, AGHHHH I HATE HIGH SCHOOL✝️
~Asia💔