💚Byler: Apology💚

A/N SINCE SEASON 3 STILL HAS ME FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY, IMMA SHOW YOU THE APOLOGY I EXPECTED TO SEE, JUST A WHOLE LOT GAYER🏳️‍🌈
Set in 1985
Wills POV
  I was packing the last of my stuff into boxes when I heard a knock on my door. I turned around and saw Mike standing in the doorway.
"Hey" He said
"Hey" I replied
"Can I talk to you?" He asked
"Yeah, sure"
He walked closer to me and I just looked at him.
"So, Uh, I just wanted to say sorry for all the stuff I said during our argument" he started
"Mike, I told you, it's fine" he cut me off
"No, Will, it wasn't. I know that Lucas and I weren't paying you any mind and that you were just trying to have fun with us. Also, the thing I said about you not liking girls, I shouldn't have thrown your sexuality in your face like that. I couldn't imagine the amount of courage you must've needed to tell us that and I'm so sorry I used it against you and I'm sorry for everything"
"Oh, well thanks for that Mike"
He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"I feel bad you have to go" he told me
"I mean, I don't wanna leave, but my mom thinks it's best, especially with El and with what happened with Hopper" (a/n season 4 better give me ANSWERS, imma shut up now)
"I know, it just sucks"
"So, whats gonna happen with you and El?"
"Funny story, we just broke up"
"What why?" I asked very confused
"Turns out, over the time we weren't together, she began to fall for Max over the time we were on our break, so now they're together and Lucas and I are now single, even though I have a strong feeling he likes Dustin, but it's whatever"
"I'm sorry" I told him
"Don't be, it's fine really"
"You seem really ok with this"
"Well I mean, maybe it's for the best you know?"
"Yeah"
  I heard my mom call out my name. Mike grabbed my last box for me and he flashed me a smile before walking out my room. Even after everything that's happened, I still feel myself falling hard for this boy.

😘A SHORT BYLER ONE, NEXT WILL BE ELMAX BASED ON THAT SCENE WITH MAX AND EL AND WONDER WOMAN😘
~Asia🏳️‍🌈