💜Stenbrough: Leave💜

Age:28
Bills POV
  Everything was rushing at a million miles per hour. The world stopped, my heart stopped. I couldn't breathe. That
phone call shattered my world.
"I regret to inform you Mr. Denbrough-Uris that your husband has been involved in a car crash, he's in critical condition and in a coma"
I drove so fast to the hospital so fast I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over. I sat next to Stan's hospital bed, holding his hand and I can't stop crying. All the losers were piled around him and they were sobbing as well. Beverly was sitting next to me rubbing my back and she was crying.
"Please don't leave me, I can't do this on my own" I said softly towards Stan.
"He's not dying" Beverly said
"But he's not awake, he's just laying there lifeless" I said "He promised on our wedding day he wouldn't leave me, please don't leave me Stanny"
All you hear in the room was sniffles, sobs, and machines beeping. I leaned my forehead on my hands which was still holding Stan's lifeless one. A few moments later, I felt a bit a movement. I raised my head and looked at Stan. His eyes were opening slowly and he was moving his head.
"Stanny?" I said and he looked at me
"Hi baby" he said, his voice still hoarse
"Oh my god Stan" I stood up and hugged him "Oh my god you're alive"
"Of course I'm alive" he said
The losers all claymores around him, all of us happy that he was awake. Soon the doctor came in and took Stan's vitals and asked him questions about how he was feeling. The doctor said that Stan would be ok, but he shouldn't be near bright lights and loud noises. We all subtly looked at Richie when that was said.
"Stan I was so scared what happened?" I said
"I don't know, I was driving home from work, and all of a sudden, a car hit me and everything went black and I woke up hear"
"I was so scared"
"Me too. Also I heard you talking. It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you (a/n hehehe I had to) and trust me, I'm not leaving you"
"I know, it's just scary and this whole thing just scared the living hell out of me"
"I know babe, it scared me too, but we're in this for the long run"
I smiled and leaned up and kissed him.
"Awww" all the losers said and we both chuckled
"Please don't leave me" I whispered for only Stan to hear
"I promise"

🔴I DOUBLE UPDATED HAHAHAHAHA I MADE IT ANGSTY BUT EVEN IF I WRITE ANGST, IT WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. THE NEXT ONESHOT,WILL MOST LIKELY BE REDDIE WHERE SOMEONE HAS A CHILD AND THEY REUNITE A COUPLE YEARS LATER AND IT ENDS UP BEING RICHIE OR EDDIES KID IDK I REALLY WANNA WRITE ONE LIKE THAT🔴
~Asia🏳️‍🌈