💜Stenbrough: Foreign Exchange Student💜

A/N I GOT INSPIRED BY BENJEY, BILL IS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT FROM SPAIN WHO IS STAYING WITH BEN, AND HE MEETS STAN AND STAN KNOWS SPANISH CUZ HOW HOT WOULD THAT BE
Set in 2019
Age: 16/17
Stan's POV
When Ben told us that a foreign exchange student was staying with him, he didn't say anything about him being so...beautiful. He was about average height, maybe 5"6', he had brown reddish hair, adorable blue eyes, and his accent was to die for. We were all at the quarry the day we met him. Ben was showing him around Derry and he brought him to the signature Losers spot.
"Everyone, this is Bill Denbrough. He's an exchange student from Spain and he's staying with my mom and I" Ben said introducing him
"Hello" Bill said
Choruses of 'Hellos' were heard from the losers.
"This is Beverly, Richie, Eddie, Mike and Stan" Ben told Bill. Bill just smiled and waved a bit. Ben went to sit next to Bev, who was sitting next to me. Bev went to sit in his lap and she kissed his cheek.
"Ustedes están saliendo?" Bill said (are you guys dating?)
"Si" Ben replied
I just kept looking at him, he really was just breathtaking. I heard Eddie asking Bill about where he was from and Bill responding in broken English. After their conversation, Bill looked over at me and I smiled at him and he blushed and smiled back.
"How do you like Derry?" I asked him
"It's ok. Not many people, very quiet" he said. It was kinda adorable watching him struggle with his English
"Prefieres que te hable en Español?" I said (would you prefer I speak to you in Spanish)
He looked at me a bit shocked. "Hablas Espanol?" He asked me (you speak Spanish?"
I smiled nodded "Si"
He smiled at me again. "No, quiero tratar de mejorar con inglés" (No I want to try and get better at English")
"Ok, well I'm gonna warn you, Richie is gonna ask you to teach him a bunch of swears and stuff in Spanish so beware" I told him and he laughed. Oh my god, he looks adorable
Over time, I wasn't long before Stan and Bill grew close. Ben along with Stan were helping him learn English properly, while still occasionally talking to him in Spanish. Whenever Bill would get frustrated, Stan would always take his hand and reassure him that it was ok and that it would take time. Soon as you would expect, feelings began to develop. Bill wanted to ask Stan out but he didn't know how. He went to Ben for advice and he just said to ask him because he knows Stan will say yes. So the next day, Bill went over to Stan's house.
When I heard Bill wanted to come over, I was excited of course. He told me he wanted to talk to me and in my head a million thoughts were swarming my mind. Once he arrived, we went up to my room.
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him
"Um, I want tell you that you are most beautiful person I ever seen and you are very nice and I want to ask if we could date?" He said very nervously
"Aww Bill, I think you're gorgeous as well and of course I wanna date you" I held his hand in mine and smiled at him.
He smiled back at me and he leaned his head on my shoulder.
"Te amo" Bill said (I love you)
"Te amo tambien" (i love you too)

💔HOW U LOVE BILL SPEAKING BROKEN I
ENGLISH? THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE ONESHOT SO FAR. ALSO BENJEY GIVES ME LIFEEEE💔
~Asia🏳️‍🌈