💜Stenbrough: Waiting💜

A/N MPREG (you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this) also IN THIS ONESHOT MALE PREGNANCY IS JUST AS COMMON AS FEMAL PREGNANCY, AND THE MEDICAL FACTS MAY BE INACCURATE ALRIGHT IMMA SHUT UP NOW ENJOY!
Age: 25
Stan's POV
  I was sitting with Bill in our bedroom waiting for the timer to go off. We were waiting on three pregnancy tests I took. We have been trying to start out family for a while and if the tests are positive, I'll be so happy. The timer on my phone went off and I rushed to the bathroom. I looked at they tests.
Two lines
All three of them showed three lines. I gasped and tears came to my eyes. I ran back into the room and tackled Bill on to the bed in a fierce hug.
"Baby what happened? What did the tests say" he said worriedly
I lifted my head and looked at him with a smile.
"I'm pregnant" I said
He gasped and he hugged me tight.
"We're gonna have a baby" he said in my ear
"We're gonna have a baby" I said
1 month pregnant
Bill was holding my hair back as I had the worst case of morning sickness yet. I was done throwing up everything in my stomach as I flushed the toilet and I didn't hesitate to begin brushing my teeth vigorously. I washed with mouthwash three times until I felt satisfied.
"Are you ok?" Bill asked me
"Yeah, I just felt disgusting"
"Do you want some water?"
"Yes please"
He kissed my cheek and went downstairs.
3 months pregnant
I'm coming to an end on my first trimester and today we had another doctors appointment. I was laying on the exam table as the doctor moved the wand thingy across my stomach. The sound of our baby's heartbeat filled the room.
"The baby is developing very well, strong heartbeat, very healthy." The doctor said
I couldn't stop smiling. I was holding Bills hand as I do at every appointment.
"How many sonograms would you like printed out?"
"9 please" Bill said
She printed out the pictures and handed them to us.
"I can't wait until our little bundle of joy enters this world" I mumbled
Telling Everyone.
The losers:
We invited the losers to our house so we could give them the great news. We wanted to wait just in case, god for it something went wrong. They were all sitting in front of us.
"Soooo what's the reason behind telling all of us to come here?" Bev said
"We have something to tell you all" I said
"What is it?" Eddie said
Bill moved one of the pillows on the couch and he pulled out a sonogram picture and handed it to them.
"What's this?" Richie said
"What do you think it is dipshit?" I said. Pregnancy makes me more sarcastic and snappy, but for some reason Bill doesn't mind it.
"Wait is this-?" Mike began to say
"Yeah" Bill said
"You're pregnant?!" Eddie said
"Yes"
Cheers and congratulations could be heard throughout the room.
"How far along are you?" Bev asked
"Almost four months"
"You waited four months to tell us?!" Ben said
"Yes we did, now shut up and hug us" Bill said
They all got up and did as he said.
Bills Parents +Georgie:
We sat down Bills parents and Georgie was there as well and we sat across from them.
"Mom, Dad, we have something to tell you" Bill said
"What is it?" Mrs. Denbrough said
"Stan's pregnant" he said
Their eyes widened and they smiled.
"Really?" Mr. Denbrough said
"Yes"
"Oh my god I'm gonna be a grandma" Mrs. Denbrough said
"I'm gonna be an uncle" Georgie said
"We're so happy for you two" Mr. Denbrough said
"Thank you" I said
My parents never supported Bill and I's relationship so we just sent them a sonogram picture in the mail and if they call and congratulate us, then we'll say thank you.
6 months pregnant.
Our baby was in a position that we couldn't really tell what the gender was and when we were finally able to tell, we found out we were having a baby boy. Bill and I decided it would be a good time to begin decorating the nursery. We painted the walls a pale yellow color. We put in the crib and we put in a white rocking chair, and a changing table. We bought a couple toys that we saw that we thought would be adorable. I can't wait until the day is here that my baby will be sleeping in his crib.
9 months pregnant
It's almost time, my last month of being pregnant. I'm not gonna lie, it was exhausting dealing with all the hormones and mood swings and morning sickness, but in the end, it's all worth it when a baby is on the way. I sat in the nursery on the rocking chair, rocking back and forth while rubbing my stomach with my hand. I felt him kick my hand and I smiled softly. 'You're almost here' I thought.
Due Date
Bill drove super fast to the hospital, he actually got pulled over, but the officer let us off when he saw I was in labor. Bill held my hand and wrapped an arm around my waist, walking me inside the hospital as he was yelling at the nurses to help me. They got me a room as soon as possible, these contractions being unbearable. When I got to the hospital I was 5 centimeters dilated. I got an epidural, to relieve the pain. 5 hours later, it was time to push. On May, 5, 2019, at 5:55pm, Asher Richard Denbrough was born. He was only 4 1/2 pounds so he was pretty small, but healthy nonetheless. I don't have to wait anymore, my baby was here.

🧡HEY IVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE MPREG FOREVER BUT I WAS SCARED, SHOULD I HAVE LITTLE MINI SERIES ONESHOTS? BECAUSE I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS AND ANOTHER ONE🧡
~Asia💘