💙Elmax: Room💙

Age: 19/20
El's POV
  It was around 10pm when there was a knock on my dorm room door. I groaned and stood up from my bed and I went to open it. Behind the door was Max, who was holding a blanket and a pillow and was dressed in her pajamas with a messy bun on top of her head.
"Hey Maxie" I said "Why are you here this late?"
"Beverlys boyfriend came to her dorm for the night so I left, but can I sleep here tonight?"
"Uh Yeah sure"
She walked in and I closed the door.
"Um my roommate isn't here tonight so you can sleep on her bed"
"Ok" she replied
I walked back over to my bed and I laid back down and continued to watch Netflix on my laptop. I was catching up on season 15 of Greys Anatomy. After my fourth episode, I decided that I should get some sleep. It was very cold in my dorm and I saw that Max was literally shivering under the covers. I was cold as well, but my blanket was more thicker than hers.
"Hey Max" I said softly
"Hmm?"
"Do you wanna maybe, lay in bed with me, because my blanket is thick and you might be warmer"
"Oh, um ok"
She came from under her covers and I moved over to make more room for her and I closed my laptop and out it under my bed. She laid beside me and pulled the covers over herself and I did the same. We laid facing each other in complete silence.
"Thanks for letting me stay here" she said
"No problem. Good night Max"
"Night El"
Time Skip
Max's POV
I woke up that next morning and El wasn't laying next to me. I pulled the covers back off of me and I stood up from the bed. I walked to the little sitting area that every dorm had and I looked and saw El cutting up some fruit and putting it into a bowl.
"Morning" she said
"Morning" I replied
  She put the knife down and she turned to me and she popped a strawberry into her mouth.
"Want some?" She asked holding the bowl out to me
"No thanks"
  She shrugged and set the bowl on the counter.
"You ok?" She asked me
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"
"I don't know, you just seem a bit tense"
She leaned off the counter and came close to me.
"Max I'm your best friend I know when something's wrong so what is it?"
I didn't say anything, I just looked at her.
Fuck it
I put my hands on her cheeks and I smashed my lips onto hers. She eagerly kissed back as she put her hand behind my head and buried her hand in my hair. I backed us up until her back hit the counter. I leaned down and grabbed behind her thighs and sat her on top of the counter. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we continued to kiss.  I disconnected our lips and began to trail kisses down her neck. El threw her head back as I heard the small gasps fall from her mouth. I trailed my kisses back to her lips and gave her small little soft pecks. When we parted we stared at each other for a moment and we both began to laugh.
"What just happened" she laughed out
"I don't know, but I loved it"
"Max I love you" she said suddenly
"Really?"
"Yeah I have for a while I just didn't know how to tell you, but after what just happened I can assure that you must feel the same way?"
"Yeah I do. So Elevne Hopper, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I will Maxine Mayfield"
I smiled and so did she and she leaned down and connected our lips again.

💕I HATE BEING SINGLE, IM HONESTLY SO HAPPY YET SCARED THAT ST3 COMES OUT ON THURSDAY BECAUSE SO MANY PPL LEAKED SPOILERS, LUCKILY I DIDNT WATCH ANY BUT IM AFRAID I MIGHT BY ACCIDENT CUZ IVE DONE IT BEFORE💕
~Asia🏳️‍🌈