💕Stanlon/Stenbrough: Look Down💜

Age: 42
Stans POV
  They did it. They defeated IT once and for all. They didn't need me. I'm happy for Bev and Ben, they finally got together after all these years. I do regret one thing , not being honest with myself. I knew I was gay since I was 14. I was never good with feelings so whenever I had a crush, I pushed it down. When we were all younger, Mike and Bill always caught my eye. Mike because of the muscle he had from working on his farm all these years and his kindness and Bill because of his leadership skills, I don't know why that attracted me to him.
  I always felt bad for Bill. I could tell he felt that he had to be the strong one out of all us and that led to him slightly bottling up his emotions like I did, but he wasn't as bad as me.
  Mike was the opposite. Whenever something was wrong, he loved to talk about what was bothering him. He said that it helped him because someone was willing to listen.
  I'm looking down at them now. I see Mike down in Florida where he always wanted to go and he was thoroughly enjoying it. It made me smile softly.
  Then I saw Bill, who was deep in concentration writing his next book. Hopefully he writes a good ending. His endings were always, kind of unsatisfying.
  They were doing well and I'm glad. I looked over at Richie and I saw him sitting at home alone drinking another bottle of beer. He's been a mess since...you know.
  I looked over at Eddie who was standing next to me.
"I never got to say that I loved him" Eddie told me
"He knew" I reassured him
"How?" Eddie said
"Richie may have  shitty eyesight, but he's not blind. I think he could somewhat tell" I told him
  Eddie just hummed in response.
"Do you regret it?" Eddie asked me
"Yeah, everyday since high school. Even if one of them knew I would've been satisfied" I told me
  Eddie put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.
"They knew. Deep down they knew" Eddie said
I smiled softly and looked down at the remaining losers living their lives.
"I hope they did"

💙THIS WAS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO WRITE THIS, IF U DONT UNDERSTAND BASICALLY STAN AND EDDIE ARE IN HEAVEN LOOKING OVER THE OTHER LOSERS AND STAN AND EDDIE REGRET NOT TELLING THEIR CRUSHES THAT THEY LOVER THEM, I WANNA WRITE AN ELMAX BOOK BUT I HAVE NO PLOT SOMEONE HELP ME, THIS WEEK HAS BEEN HARD💙
~Asia🏳️‍🌈