💚Byler:Jealousy💚

A/N THIS IS TECHNICALLY PART 2 OF HAIRCUT
Age:15/16
Mikes POV
I really didn't wanna go to school today. I didn't wanna see the love of my life get hit on by almost every girl in school. Ever since he got his haircut, he's been receiving a lot of attention from both girls and boys. It's hard seeing the love of your life always dealing with someone flirting with them. Will would never switch up on us, that's a fact, and he makes it very very clear that he's gay and in love with me, but that doesn't stop anybody. I know that Will would never leave me, but there's always that underlying fear inside me. I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a plain black sweatshirt and black jeans with checkered vans. I got a text from Will saying he was outside. I grabbed my phone, my charger and my bag and I left the house, not bothering to say bye to my parents. (a/n I really don't like Ted and Karen idky but it's borderline hatred)
I saw Will standing there looking gorgeous as always wearing one of my sweatshirts and jeans.
"Hi Mikey" he said
I walked up to him and leaned down and pecked his lips.
"Hello my love" I said to him
"Ready to go?" He said and I nodded. He laced our hands together and we began walking to school.
When we got to the school, eyes were on Will. I tried my headrest not to roll my eyes. We went to our lockers, which were close together and we got our stuff for our morning classes. A girl walked up to Will and handed him a piece of paper. She smiled and walked away. Will looked confused. He opened it and read it.
We should hang out sometime xoxo-Madina
I read what it said over his shoulder and I snatched the note out of his hands and ripped it up and let the ripped pieces fall to the floor.
"Mike calm down" he said to me
I took a deep breath and looked at him.
"I'm sorry, just shit like that gets me mad" I told him
"I get it, but they don't mean anything to me"
I kissed his head and smiled down at him.
"I love you" I told him
"I love you too"
The bell rang and first period was starting. We closed our lockers and walked to our first period class together hand in hand.
    Time Skip
It was now almost the end of lunch and we were all just talking about random things. I had an arm wrapped around Will and he was cuddled up into my side. Just then, some me guy walked passed our table. He looked like your typical fuckboy and he smelled like weed. He eyed Will up and down and winked at him. I pulled Will onto my lap and wrapped him in my arms, holding him close to me. I looked back at the boy, glaring at him, as he just shook his head and walked away.
"Mike is about to fight somebody" Dustin said
"Shut up" I snapped at him.
Time Skip
I just finished up with gym, which was last period and I was getting ready to go home. I was in the boys locker room changing out of my gym uniform. I usually ignore whatever the guys talk about in here, but today was different.
"I swear he looks totally different" I heard one guy say
"I've been trying to talk to him, but he's always with his idiot friends" another guy said
"Who knew Byers was good looking underneath all that hair?"
"Sucks he settled for Wheeler, I could do him so much better"
I slammed my locker shut and turned towards who was talking.
"What the fuck did you just say?!" I exclaimed
The boy looked at me and just smirked.
"Oh shit, I didn't even know you were in this class" he said while chuckling
"Keep Wills name out of your mouth, he's mine you prick" I said ignoring his comment
"Congrats to you, enjoy it while it lasts soon enough he'll come running to me"
I pushed him and he pushed me back. Soon enough punched were thrown before someone pulled me away. It was the gym teacher.
"Wheeler, Micheals, principals office now!" He yelled
I ran my hand through my hair and walked to the office. About 10 minutes later, Will bursts through the door and he saw me sitting in the chair.
"Mike, what the hell happened, I heard you got in a fight!" He exclaimed
"Nothing happened" I said
"Obviously that's a lie, your knuckles are bruised and you have a scar near your eyebrow"
"Just someone was talking shit about you ok?" I said exasperated
Will sighed and sat next to me and gently took my hand in his.
"Baby, you've got to let this go. Let people say or do whatever they want. I love you, and only you, I haven't thought about being with anyone else, well ever. You're the one I want and the day that change is the day pigs fly"
I chuckled. He leaned and kissed my cheek and I moved my head to kiss his lips.
"I love you" I said
"I love you too, forever"

📕900 WORDS I LIKE WRITING LONG ONESHOTS ITS FUN, I READ SO MANY MPREG STORIES TODAY ITS RIDICULOUS, ITS COLD AND RAINY TODAY, BUT I WAS SO HAPPY AND CHIRPY IDKY ALSO I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO lazylosers WITHOUT HER, THIS BOOK WOULDN'T EXIST, IM DEADASS, HER ONESHOT IS MY FAVORITE AND IT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS ONE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE HER WITH ALL MY HEART, SO GO CHECK HER OUT ILYYYYY📕
~Asia🧡